Coolest Viper Stereo EVER!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A factory ACR without the comfort group.(Delete Fog lights, Radio (and antenna booster) and A/C)

Anybody have a picture of their ACR without the comfort group? A Stereo in a Viper is junk weight.

Unfortunitally here in Texas, the A/C is critical, so have to have the comfort group.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought there were only a few of these made? It was explained to me that an ACR with the "comfort package" was pretty standard. Wouldn't you have to specifically request it without the comfort package? I can't imagine there would be a high demand to request the car without it. Please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

How many people have their ACR without it (comfort)? Do you use it for track only?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
We know of one in NJ owned by a VCA member. Silver with blue stripes, originally ordered legitimately without comfort group as it was going to be used for track... but the original customer decided to build a race car from a used GTS instead, so it sat at the dealership for awhile.

VERY RARE! Might be one of three (or less) Silver/blue without comfort group.

Owner put a stereo in it... but drives without A/C.

OP
OP
M

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You actually have to order the comfort package. It is not standard. I think the number without it is less than 20. I am just curious what is used by the factory to block off the stero plate. Or really what it looks like.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coolest Viper Stereo Ever?? Why this title?
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Stereo opening is blocked by big square generic piece of plastic, no Viper logo.

You actually have to order the comfort package. It is not standard. I think the number without it is less than 20. I am just curious what is used by the factory to block off the stero plate. Or really what it looks like.