Finally buying my first Viper in 2 weeks!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!

Make sure you check out your WV/PA region AND your neighboring region in NJ at www.viperclubofamerica.com as they have plenty of Pocono days and an incredible list of events scheduled for this year.

Oh.... and did I say ....

Join the VCA at 800-998-1110?

Reaction score
Welcome Nat....I got your e-mail for name change. I replied to you. Glad to see you finally made it into camp! :) Please forward info as you get it...there is NO rush so don't worry! :)

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nat-> boy its a small world! i remember you from my Corvette Grand Sport Days on the C4 forum. In case you forgot, we were going to trade blk GS rims for my chromed Zr1's. anyway, glad to see you are stepping UP to the Viper. The sc'd C5 you have is pretty sweet, but id take a stock GTS over it any day of the week (too many c5's out there anyway). Im sure you'll enjoy the viper (i definitely have) and trust me, you wont look back. Have fun and congrats! :)

S

SUN RA KAT

It's a move you'll never regret, unless you regret not doing it sooner. Sounds like you are getting a beaut!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome I see that you bought my friend's Viper :) That thing blew the doors of my modded heads/cam vette :eek: It is mint, you will be happy :)

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QuickSilverC5,

Congrats on the new car...you're gonna love it and don't forget to post pics at its new home :)
Now...get that C5 outta your id :cool:

Clark

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

My wife says it's just a matter of time before I sell my ZR1 to buy another Viper! ;) You'll enjoy it that much!

Take care and enjoy that snake!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quicksilver, I know Chris very well and I know there is only one stock Red Viper in the NE that was putting out that much power cause I saw it while it got dynoed last year at a nuetral shop. Deft go with the custom kit he has on it. I begged him not to spray when we went from a roll and he showed me no mercy lol. I'm still waiting to pay him back for that one :mad:

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also wanted to run his car since I dynoed 430RWHP so we went but he sprayed. it looked like I hit a brake LOL. Congrats! you should come out to our meets and drives.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Go thing you got red, them california boys think yellow is fastest, but thats because they're runnin ethonol. What part of PA are you cruising South, north, near the city of brotherly prison love?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950