Youngest Viper Owners Please Reply!!!!

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tommy -- Can you adjust your pedals high enough to reach them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny guy.
Yeah, come on Fletcher, you know the 96 R/T's pedals aren't adjustable! He must be sitting on telephone books to reach the pedals. J/K Tommy, J/K :D

Mike

Yeah, c'mon man. Hatin' ya because we love 'ya. Of course, I really asked that to see if you knew the pedals weren't adjustable, but you didn't bite..
:p

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmmm......well would I be the youngest viper enthusist 4 years ago?I started like vipers when I was 6.Of course that was the year I saw my first GTS.I'm 14 now and I've gone to viper events too.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VIPER GTS-R:

That is nice to hear that you love these cars so much. :D You better get one when you are older. LOL! I have loved this car since the original car in 1992 so I must have been about 6 or 7. I am not much older than you. I just purchased my RT/10 and it will arrive next week. I can not wait. These cars are amazing. All I have to say is do not forget this car. It is the definition of what a car should be. Maybe I love the car too much? :confused: LOL!!

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought mine at the age of 29.. I think what is important to remember is not so much how the person acquired the car but rather their appreciation of it. I worked for mine, but does it mean that I have more right to it than the fellow who's family had money? It's that sort of mentality that will always get you in trouble. There will always be the guy who has more than you, at a younger age, etc etc etc. I think truly what is important is the appreciation for the vehicle, whether you scrimped for years to buy one or were born wealthy/ lucked into a fortune is irrelevant. What i like about these boards is that 99% of the people here all share the passion for the same vehicle. There is a visceral joy for me in owning a Viper, and ultimately that is the answer to fulfillment.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear RoadKill:

VERY WELL PUT!! I fully understand what you are saying and I agree totally. I love this car and I love this club. It is great to meet such nice people.

Thanks

Keith

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Keith,
Yup that was the car.. Fellow in Vegas had it, didn't meet his reserve on ebay so i hit him up about it after the auction and ended up purchasing it. I had been shopping a bit for one.. I'm getting a hardtop and Vmania side windows in today for it which makes me ecstatic.. LOTS of rain here =)
-Bruce

inVision

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have one but looking into it. The Z06 guys will hate me for this but I'm kind of deciding whether I want to modify the Vette for more power or just sell it and get a snake...I'm 28 so maybe I'll have one by 29...

i went to a University and got my degree, got out with a minimum wage job and worked my way to running my own business. It's stil not easy though...

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Running your own business is great because you are your own boss but it gives you some pretty big headaches sometimes. Good luck and hope that you get a snake. Is you are getting one, what model and year are you looking to get? :confused:

inVision

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking 2001 or 2002 GTS or ACR. Not sure though, that's why I joined this board, to learn more about these beasts. I keep hearing how much better the SRT build quality is. And I have several questions concerning various "myths" of the Gen. II's.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are great cars. I just bought mine and it will be arriving tomorrow. If you have any questions for me I will be sure to try my best to answer them for you.

Keith

VENOM600HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 21, bought my 1993 venom when I was 20...ordering a 2004 this summer :)

Patrick Mullins.

oh and another thing...I hate it when people think that my parents are rich or bought the car for me! I'ts really annoying..I normally wouldnt car what people think but this happens ALL the time!

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steven, I have been trying to figure out who you are and where exactly you live. I read the little article about you in VIper magazine and saw that you live in Columbia, SC but I have never seen your car or figured out where you go to school. I assume you must live somewhere in west columbia. Anyway, I am 20 now and got mine when i was 17. I'd love to see your car some time if we live close, send me an email if you want to get together sometime, [email protected]

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steven, I have been trying to figure out who you are and where exactly you live. I read the little article about you in VIper magazine and saw that you live in Columbia, SC but I have never seen your car or figured out where you go to school. I assume you must live somewhere in west columbia. Anyway, I am 20 now and got mine when i was 17. I'd love to see your car some time if we live close, send me an email if you want to get together sometime, [email protected]

I live on the NE side...if u didnt get the e-mail...please reply.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine in March. I just turned 18 in March and I love every minute of it of this car. It is a GREAT car!!!! :D I also own a Net Based business since 1999.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love a Viper too much? Impossible!
Well, so long as you don't have relations with it. *chuckle*
-Daffy
There was the guy that tried to marry his base Mustang convert. Even put down 93 Octane for blood type.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was the guy that tried to marry his base Mustang convert. Even put down 93 Octane for blood type.

Hah-hah-hah. Now that's funny! :D

You must be registered for see images