Youngest Viper Owners Please Reply!!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello:

I am just conducting a survey for my personal interest. :confused: I am trying to figure out who the youngest Viper owners are. If you are under 30 please respond to this post stating you age.

KEITH

P.S If you are in your early 20's or even younger PLEASE respond.

Thanx again :D

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got my answers from another survey that I did not know was conducted. Just as I thought plenty of kids. I just hope that they do not do anything "stupid" in their cars. They are powerful machines. Thanks for looking anyway.

Keith

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to all you youngsters. It is nice to see such young people doing well for themselves. Sorry, I am just always so proud of young people. LOL! I know I am crazy.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which car. I have had 4. (First) 97 R/T 20 SOLD, (Second) 99 GTS Black,Connely 22 SOLD, (Third) 00 ACR Black Silver 24 SOLD, (Fourth) 96 GTS Blue & White 26 KEEPER!!! I guess you could count the SRT-10 I sold to Paul in Houston last month. But, I never drove that car he picked it up from the dealer. So, I guess that one doesnt count. I'm 26 now..

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd. Owned the 1st one at 26. I still joke with my wife that the reason I got married was for the insurance discount!

Reaction score
That's cute :rolleyes: Keep in mind this is a serious thread.

I guess I could ask you to do the same. :) The "my daddy bought it" thing kinda sets that up. :)

The one thing that is GREAT about this board (IMVHO) is that those who have a Viper under their username DO have a Viper, so it is easy for people do tell if they are "live" or simply "memorex". I suspect that is why the question was raised. Also, since you seem to lurk more than post (NOT a bad thing!!), you are somewhat unfamiliar to everyone. I seriously doubt there was any malice in the question....:)

By the way....I'm only 39...got my snake in 99 at 35. I think I'd be dead if I had one of these in my 20's!!! Props to everyone living large!!! :)

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for all the kind words.

My girlfriend's parents I think want to kill me now!

"There goes the house."
"I guess he can always sleep in his car."

:)

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome to see so many young bucks with Snakes :D 25 for me, just bought a new final edition tues :D Who needs a house when one can own a Viper huh :p

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
18 here, Ordered it when I was 16, recieved it when I was 17. Not "Parentally" bought either...I have run a net based business for the past 3 -almost 4- years.