Dodge Viper story on Speed Channel @ 4:00 PM

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the one with the Florida gang??? If so, check out my burnout at the beginning and then another one half way through. Doug Levin is in it as well as The Hisser (Sir Hiss).

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This program was taped a couple of years ago at my ranch and in Tampa for American Muscle Car. I hosted the program in the Orlando segment. It has some great shots both in orlando and Tampa. 4PM EST Speed Channel.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If someone could send a copy my way I'd greatly appreciate it. Of course I'll pay for S&H and the cost of a tape (or DvD if your lucky enough to have one of those new recorders.)

Email me... thanks...

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, we are meeting this month plus the Porsche autoX in Li.

There was nothing on the web site about gathering? Is the porsche thing the thread on the VCA website? I think I saw it was at tobay beach? Anyway can you
PM me with info as well as the other gathering this month you mentioned?

adam

Reaction score
Is this the one with the Florida gang??? If so, check out my burnout at the beginning and then another one half way through. Doug Levin is in it as well as The Hisser (Sir Hiss).

Heck Chuck...you (and Doug) even got mentioned in the credits!!! I would be pissed, though, as it didn't say anything like:

"Chuck Babel....He owns TWO Vipers"!!!

:)

Good job you guys! :)

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam,
How do you like the new spoiler? question, did they paint on the stripe or are they vinyl?

Mike

Hey Mike, hows it going?
The spoiler looks fantastic. Worth every penny! "Now thats a thought" penny that is. LOL... Anyway they hand painted and it came perfect. Totally happy with it.

adam ;)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck Chuck...you (and Doug) even got mentioned in the credits!!! I would be pissed, though, as it didn't say anything like:

"Chuck Babel....He owns TWO Vipers"!!!

:)

Good job you guys! :)

There's a story that goes with it, been mentioned before. In short, we showed up at the shoot burning rubber and doing donuts. The producer just stood there with his hands on his face and shaking his head. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456