SRT's being delivered in CA.

Reaction score
SRT\'s being delivered in CA.

My car arrived today. PDI tomorrow PM and I hope to take it home for its first bath after Conner Ave. birth. I requested they not detail the car. I do not think the dealership has Zanio. If I can get her clean before our Tue. VCA meeting ends I will do a drive bye with my son(3 1/2 year old Viperholic). Stopped by the dealership for a quick peak, car looks great. Ordered in CA and delivered in CA.

Edward 96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SRT\'s being delivered in CA.

Fred,
Are you going to the Viper tech session this Sat at Ted Mays?
Would love to see the car.
Spoke w / Corsa yesterday, they're working on two different exhaust systems for the srt-10.

Ed

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys never give up! :D

I have the first SRT-10 ordered from California and delivered in California.

OP
OP
F
Reaction score

I Love Bob Woodhouse. That said the order was not placed in the system from CA. I saw my order faxed to the DC order entry system from a CA dealer. Any my name is on the sticker. Who's name is on your sticker?

Keep Trying Jerry, In reality Your car is a Grey Market beast. You may have been registered first but is is still Grey, not pure Black! :)

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually, our SRT arrived last Sunday, and was a CA order. My name is on the sticker. So PBBBBTHHHHH :laugh:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ben may be on first but I rounded the bases and touched home plate over a month ago! And it's BLACK as they come!

Ben... You should still be proud you have the first 2003 SRT-10 in California with your name on the sticker... even though it's the 4th or 5th SRT-10 in California.

Fred... You should feel great about having the 3rd SRT-10 in the bay area too... ; )

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does the first person to have a CA car get an award of some sort? maybe a really tasty cookie?

I'll pay more attention to the first person who puts on 10K miles or runs an 11.5

BTW, my dad can beat up all your dads.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We know who the first CA order/owner is. Now the question is, who will win the award for first CA order/owner for 2004? Yes, THAT is the question. :)
-Daffy

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:smirk: Who cares! You all were darn near LAST in the real scheme of delivery. Geez, get a grip. (Just kidding wich ya.) :smirk:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

> I'll pay more attention to the first person who puts on 10K miles or runs an 11.5

Oh, I can make our gen-III run an 11.5 easily enough. I'll just tow it behind my gen-II :laugh:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think I should have added a line of smiley faces with my posts... I don't care either - I was just having a little fun with Fred and GTSViper... This has been going on for about a month. Hell, I sold mine for $110,000 a few weeks ago anyway.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

> Hell, I sold mine for $110,000 a few weeks ago anyway

Seriously??? Maybe Pemberton should up his price...

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just kidding... I still have my car and have no plans on selling it. ;)

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry...Jerry...Jerry....
It's not really YOUR car. The rightful owner (who resides outside the state of California) is merely letting you BORROW it. If Ben ordered his car from a CA dealer and took delivery in CA, then he has the first CA Viper. If not, then Fred does. Remember...you have Frank's and my REJECT. Come to think of it, the real owner rejected it too! No wonder you're down on HP!!

OP
OP
F
Reaction score

My SRT10 is home. Great car. Ben (Very Good Viper Tech)did the PDI and I was there to watch. I am glad they (Stevens Creek Dodge, Dave Service Director) allowed me to be part of the delivery experience. The car was finished around 8PM. I took delivery without detailing, thought it would be better on my BP if I put the first scratch in the clear coat.

Love the car!

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't forget the privilege of owning the first CA car ordered and delivered (#668, name on the sticker!) is mine. Accepted on Friday, February 21. All others are low HP rejects.

Frank

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I knew you'd chime in sooner or later. You, Dead President, are a Poseur. Your car was ordered from and delivered to Blair NB. It has Pemberton's fingerprints all over it. You do NOT have a CA car...you, as does Sir Fang, merely have a Viper in CA. :p You are as genuine as Sting's Englishman In New York. Shame on you for making such a claim.

OP
OP
F
Reaction score

Another observation, the front facia does not scrape in places that my other Viper's did. My guess is that the front facia is closer to the wheel center line, leaving less lever to swing when in a slope transition. Any way the SRT10 goes scrape free where the RT10 and GTS scrape.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth