My Heffner's Performance Supercharger System PICS

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Heffner\'s Performance Supercharger System PICS

I just got back from spending a day at Heffner's Performance. I couldnt keep this to myself and had to show you guys what kind of craftsmanship and care Jason puts into his systems. I flew out here for the day to check up on the status of my Viper at Jason Heffner's. I have to tell you the pictures im posting DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE! I have seen many supercharger systems, and this is the nicest, most well engineered system I have seen, BAR NONE. Every expectation I had was just blown out of the water. They were exceeded in every way possible. Simply put, the system is industrial art. The quality is incredible and so well thought out and engineered. Every tiny detail down to using ARP fasteners for all the bolts and having a CNC machined, adjustable tensioner (instead of using a prybar method on other systems). Every line used on the system is braided stainless. The fuel system is ingeniously crafted. Basically every expectation was surpassed....by a LOT. I couldnt even find a single thing I would want improved...and IM PICKY. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for a VEC2 system to be shipped before the system can be dialed in for dyno tuning. The car did fire up and it sounded awesome. Here are some pics. I'll upload more later, but im using the hotel dialup right now and its too slow.

You must be registered for see images

This one came out kind of dark...

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My Heffner\'s Performance Supercharger System PICS

Definetly a work of art. Congrats1

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is some nice work! I am sure in the not so far off future, Jason will be taking some of my money.

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is a pic with the airbox removed. You can see the bypass valve here and some of the plumbing.

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is one of with the front fascia removed that gives you an idea of the size of the intercooler. HUGE!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, looks awesome, keep us updated on how things run when you take her back!!!
Congrats.....

Tommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats....B_ASTARD:D
How much installed, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks.

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tommy,
I dont want to post Jason Heffner's pricing all over the internet, but feel free to call Jason. Depending on the package you choose, and the upgrades you want, the car you have, etc, the pricing will be different for each customer. One thing is for sure, no one came close on any SC system out there on making these levels of power for any price close to what Heffner Charges. Its a VERY good value.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

*sniff* and here I thought I had the nicest S/C you had ever seen. How fleeting is a young man's love...

It looks very nice, Jason. Now we'll just have to see how you fare against the yellow beast over at Sacramento Raceway once it gets back. I may even have a little surprise for you :laugh:

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smokin your car looks great.

BTW-

After all the crap you have talked about this site I'm suprised to see you post over here. Are you taking all the crap you have said about dot org back?

Tommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tommy,

I dont want to post Jason Heffner's pricing all over the internet, but feel free to call Jason. Depending on the package you choose, and the upgrades you want, the car you have, etc, the pricing will be different for each customer. One thing is for sure, no one came close on any SC system out there on making these levels of power for any price close to what Heffner Charges. Its a VERY good value.

Thanks.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smokin your car looks great.

BTW-

After all the crap you have talked about this site I'm suprised to see you post over here. Are you taking all the crap you have said about dot org back?

It has nothing to do with kissing and making up, I'm sure smokin is sticking to the guns he drew, simple as that. It's simply a matter of giving credit where it's due, he's floored about his new system and wants everybody to know about it.

Dat's all :)

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very nice!

It looks just like the last Heffner SC beast I saw. That car is gonna make some power!

I have always liked the way that dual air-cleaner set-up looks when you pop the hood.

BTW - There are 3 pieces of blue under your hood... The FPR and 2 nuts on the fuel rails. Since everything _else_ is red, are you going to paint those too?

JD

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree completely. Jason's work really is art. Smokin's car looks great. If it runs anything like the other heffner cars, we can call him RealySmokinV10.

It was great seeing you again Smokin. Have a good trip back to California.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smokin - your a [******] - and I mean that in the nicest way possible!! ;)

Your GTS looks amazing - I love the custom air boxes!! Heffner has really done an amazing job. :eek: :eek:

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smokin' I agree with you 100%, your car is a work of art and Jason is THE MAN! I can't wait to get my car back from Heffner! Your car is beautiful. Paolo

BYT U L8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is why I hate these forums...Now I have to sell the house to get me one!!

Looks great! I hope Jason decides to move to California, and soon.
Enjoy!! (son of a *****) j/k

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SmokinV10 Thanks for the pictures! I get excited every time I see pictures or read a post about one of Jason's S/C systems!

Won't be long though!! ;) My car goes in next week!! The next couple months couldn't go by quick enough for me!!

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think I just wet my *******...

*******.... :shocked:

The set-up looks amazing...I just bought the car and I just had to come to this stupid site, I am going to tell my wife it is all your fault.... :p

How do I contact Mr. Heffner...?

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Smokin',

You and all the "blower buds" are making it extremely hard to wait for my DLM car. The pics look awesome...really,really nice. Congrats.

Clark

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks nice, I can't wait to hear a report on the dyno and the performance. Looks like you got a great deal.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a feast for the eyes...oh my, that's beautiful and very, very ****...

Thanks for treating us to the pics, looking forwards to the first drive report, be sure to give us the full juicy details!

OP
OP
S

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The upgrade took about a month to complete. I actually had to tell Jason to slow down on working on the car since I am in the middle of moving from CA to Houston. Car Dude, you can call Jason Heffner at 410-766-2800

Reaction score

(snicker) What Jason doesn't know is that we're putting a red and black striped car back in the trailer for the trip back West. :) I hope I get to see it soon.....I have a windbreaker I wanna sneak inside for you! (maybe not really a windbreaker....heck, what can you give a man who now has everything?!?!?) :) And just like everyone here...I am seriously jealous! Great job!! :)

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moving to Houston? I definately would like to see that baby when you get here! Welcome to Houston.

Andy

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Moving to Houston??? Running away before our engagement at Sacramento Dragstrip, eh??? Harrumph :laugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950