Thinking of purchasing a 9 Second Viper??

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is your opportunity to do so. We are going to offer our 1997 GTS for sale. Here are the particulars of this car;

1. 1997 GTS

2. 13,042 total miles

3. Red Exterior with Yellow Wheels and Badging(only 14 were ever produced)

4. Is equipped with our BTR 750 SS "Plus" package and has ran as quick as 9.77 and as fast as 145.85 in the 1/4 mile.

5. We have ALL standard and factory OEM items that will go with this car to maintain its originality should the purchaser wish to return it to stock.

6. We also have spare wheel and tire combinations for track/street use.

7. A short list of modifications are;
BTR Stage III Cylinder Heads on MP Castings
BTR Stage I Nitrous Camshaft
T & D Roller Rockers
Comp One Piece Chrome Moly Pushrods
Belanger Complete Exhaust System
BTR Billet Pistol Grip Shifter w/ Nitrous engagement
BTR TWO STAGE Nitrous/Gasoline/Propane Injection
BTR Severe Duty Half Shafts
BTR NHRA/IHRA/SCCA approved Roll Bar and Harness Set(2)
Adjustable Front Suspension and shocks (req'd for 1.40 60' times)
Purner Complete Wheel and tire set with NEW tires
K & N Air intake System

This car is in excellent condition and has ALWAYS been kept in my airconditioned garage or enclosed trailer at racing events. The complete drivetrain is fresh with less than 1000 miles. This car is daily drivable, has no ill idle qualities, everything works as stock, will run on 93 Octane gasoline and will run deep into the 9's on any low altitude prepped dragstrip.

We are asking only $ 68,900.00 for this exceptional and rare Viper. We are not interested in trades. Any interested parties, please contact me as we will be listing this vehicle in publications and on ebay should VCA members not have an interest.

Thanks again,

Tom

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony,

Going to use the equity to venture into other vehicle markets. We may also purchase a 2003 SRT..although I'm trying to hold out for the new GTS.

We have no intention of leaving the Viper community. Our car has served its purpose, and we have duplicated its performance several times with consistant results. Selling it is a matter of garage space and dollars. You never know, it may not sell, which won't hurt my feelings(or my 4 year old sons!)

Thanks for your thoughts.

Tom

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is excellent horsepower per dollar guys - in a package that is already sorted! Try getting a 1.4 60 foot in your Vipers - there's very few other Vipers that can match that.

It'd cost a lot more to buy a another car and try to duplicate it.

Hope you find a good home for it Tony.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper