New here.. VERY HAPPY to be a part of it....

Rashad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up.. my name is Rashad Frelin. Im from Pennsylvania. The viper has been a passion and a dream of mine ever since i was in grade school. (im 21). I have always thought it to be one of the most beautiful works of art in the Automotive world. When i came upon this forum, I was ecstatic because I now have the opportunity to interact with hundreds (thousands?) of viper owners... which i someday will be.

Its always so interesting to hear all the unique success stories and struggles on your road to getting your viper. Its quite inspiring.

Im currently starting my own web-based business with the help of some VERY successful professionals out of Albany Ny. Its well within my reach in the next year or two to obtain that viper of my dreams (It will be my FIRST dream car). I read in the 'Youngest Viper Owners' thread about a 17 yr old young man who purchased his viper with his own hard earned money.. thats FANTASTIC!!. If everyone here in america had that sort of drive, belief and motivation, some good things would most certainly happen. Unfortunatly, I think the 20/80 rule will always apply. :(

Anyhow, sorry for the long post.. but it really makes my day to see professional people who think like me when it comes to spending money. :p

Thank you.. and have an awesome day :usa:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice post. Good luck with your business venture and your search for your perfect Viper. The car brings a smile to my face everytime I see it.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Rashad.
It's always nice to meet a fellow Viper enthusiast.
Sounds like you have a strong drive to achieve what you set your mind on, and so will see your dreams realized in a short time. Way to be. Much success to you.
Hopefully we'll see plenty active on this forum now that you've found your way here. It's a great place. Very informative.
-Daffy

OP
OP
R

Rashad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah i hope to learn all i can about the viper (its my nature), before i get one. Ive always been into anything with a motor and i love to learn a great deal about that motorcycle, or car before I dive in. This is probably the best place to do so.

Yes I definitely have my mind set and I know in my heart that my success will be had.. But in the meantime, Im growing as a person and helping others grow through my leadership, which is by far, more important than any amount of money IMHO :) . Take it easy guys.