Cincinnati Area Viper Owners....who are you?

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the Mason area.

It looks like a get together this spring is in order. Maybe a small cruise around town and maybe a cookout or "cruise in" at a local restaurant.

I would love to see about 10 vipers in my driveway. The neighbors would go wild.

The guy down the street who owns a Ferrari would be crying to mommy! (actually this guy is huge and could flatten me in two seconds :laugh: )

Keep the Cincinnati area posts coming!

S

SUN RA KAT

TobyT posts
I am in the Mason area.

The guy down the street who owns a Ferrari would be crying to mommy! (actually this guy is huge and could flatten me in two seconds :laugh: )

Then you're even closer to Viper GTS and myself - 30 miles from me & a little more for him. He drives faster than me, so he can be at your house in less than 15 minutes. I'd take about 25 minutes to get there.

The big guy down the street had better be bigger than 6'5" tall and 330 pounds or he's smaller than me. :D

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Goshen, which is about 30-45 minutes south of Cincinnati. Near Milford, Ohio if anyone knows where that is.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also am in the Colerain area. Saturday daytime is good for me Toby.

(Lotsa, isn't Goshen North-East of Cincy?)

S

SUN RA KAT

LotsaHP-

I've been to Goshen on a school jazz band recording project last year. The school system bilked me out of $200+ by not paying me for recording and producing CDs for them. The Goshen school system also bilked other muscians out of hundreds more dollars each for work they did but were not paid for. Please remember that the next time a school bond issue comes up or any members of the school board run for re-election.

Other than that, the people of Goshen are real nice.

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AndyR, Goshen sits like South East of Cincy. It's like 45 minutes to Cincy, and 45 mins. to Covington.
SUN RA KAT, sorry to hear about Goshen cheating you out of your money. If it makes you feel any better, they cheated me out of a good education. j/k.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
198goshenmap.gif

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A run to the Athens area might be a good all day trip. Great roads with hills and curves all through the Hocking Hills area. Any place would be great if there are enough Vipers to run in a pack for awhile.

S

SUN RA KAT

My daughter is thinking about going to Ohio U in Athens. The streets in Athens are very bumpy with steep entrances and exits - plan to be very, very carefull or you'll scape the front of your Viper. However, the roads in the Hocking Hills area are great, smooth, flat, & curvy.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TOBYT, it looks like you are elected. Get something together for southern Ohio. Order us up a nice sunny Sunday morning or something.

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, Not a Cincinnati local but lived in Covington for a 'lil while a few years back. Was wondering if you would mind "blackbeauty" and I joining the road trip?

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vivace, did you ever drive around campus at OSU?

Just curious, I remember seeing a black viper around campus that had a personalized plate that might've been yours.

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend of mine that attended OSU and I picked her up from campus once or twice, but I had a different Viper then, it was '93 RT/10 Midnight blue. It did have a personlized plate that read TOP LES.

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All:

Was digging around in the basement today and came across an old 40 channel hand-held CB radio. Would be a good way for many of us to stay in touch while cruising if we get together in the near future. Many of you probably have one lying around from the heyday of the mid-70's. Might not be a bad idea to toss it in your viper for some economical communication.

FANGS/Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TobyT,
I live in Lawrenceburg,IN just west of the Cincy area. I don't get to do much in the way of cruising as I always seem to have something else going on when the opportunity comes up.
The IN/KY Viper club has an event coming up May,30 -June,1 that you may be interested in, we are going to a car show and doing a two day cruise out of Frankfort,KY. The cruise will go through horse country and should be a great drive. I'm sure that anyone would be welcome to join us on ether day. Go to the IN/KY web site to get all of the info.

Happy Vipering
FANGS/Indiana

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456