Female Viper Owners

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may not(at 26yrs old) be the youngest or Oldest Viper owner out there. But I am beginning to think that I am the only female Viper owner. So since we have our Youngest & Oldest Viper owner posts, let's see how many female Viper owners we have. I can't possibly be the only woman out there that enjoys the rush and feeling you get from being in control of that many horses. All replies welcome.

Thanks.

-------------------
LIFE IS GOOD...EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU SHARE!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are multiple female Viper owners that frequent here from time to time :)

Where are you from?

OP
OP
V

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,
Thanks for your help. Guess if I'd looked a little harder I could have found that, huh? New to the site and still getting aquainted.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VV, has your car been repainted or original?? It looks like it came out of the show room...

OP
OP
V

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never repainted. Special ordered "him" in 1994, has been garage kept and gets a bath and a wax job atleast once a week depending on how much I drive it. Everyone tells me I pamper "him" too much, but let's just say I am taking good care of my investment. Matter of fact thinking about trading "him" in on a Showroom Floor Silver '03 SRT-10, that I went and looked at up in MA the other day.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special ordered "him" in 1994, has been garage kept and gets a bath and a wax job atleast once a week depending on how much I drive it.

I guess that answers the "see you at the track?" question.

Calling it "him." LOL

OP
OP
V

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to the track a couple of times, I love to race, and have done some racing at the track in Steele,AL but after watching some of the other Vipers rip down the track and place the times they are running my "blackbeauty" wouldn't stand a chance, so "he" is mostly used for my pleasureable needs of cruising in style, and of course the mere pleasure of "showing up" the occassional Mustang or Vette I come across.

OP
OP
V

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Laura,
Nice rides yourself. Love the quotes too. One of my favorites is "For Every Minute That You Are Angry, You Lose 60 Seconds Of Happiness. SO BE HAPPY :eek: )

Rashad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to the track a couple of times, I love to race, and have done some racing at the track in Steele,AL but after watching some of the other Vipers rip down the track and place the times they are running my "blackbeauty" wouldn't stand a chance, so "he" is mostly used for my pleasureable needs of cruising in style, and of course the mere pleasure of "showing up" the occassional Mustang or Vette pricks I come across.

WOW.. i wish there were more women like you where im from. :smirk:

*cough*Any female viper owners who want someone to help them drive errr take care of their car and perhaps marry them....let me know :rolleyes: *cough*

ohhh ... excuse me.. must have something in my throat... ahem.... *cough*

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rashad, it's those good ole southern girls :D , and uh, no offense to Laura or any of the other ladies from up north. But the problem is you don't have boiled peanuts, grits, and you don't say ya'll. ;)

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rashad, it's those good ole southern girls :D , and uh, no offense to Laura or any of the other ladies from up north. But the problem is you don't have boiled peanuts, grits, and you don't say ya'll. ;)
No offense taken...however keep in mind that northern WOMEN rule, southern girls can't keep up with us.. ;)
Yes you are right, and we don't have any of those things? that you mentioned either (boiled peanuts, grits), and we never say ya'll hehehe!! :)

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y'all listen up now: The white one is a GT-2 (#17); the red one is our first Viper--'94 RT/10; the one not pictured is a '95 RT/10, which I'm planning to drive to Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas in a couple of months. They are great cars, by golly!

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought about something else to mention: Most married couples put both names on their Viper titles, the man's just comes first for whatever reason. So the bearer of that second name IS a female Viper owner, if you want to get technical. And all the "Viper wives" I know do DRIVE! Nadine (UK), you should be in this discussion!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah hah! So then nobody needs glasses - we need clearer pictures. Heh-heh. Nice to know you have a GTS-R, BarbaraAnn. They are awesome. You can bet that I have one on my list of Future Vipers To Own. *smile*
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woooaaa, wait a(as the southerners say) "cotten pickin minute". Laura, I can agree with you that "most" southern women drivers can not keep up, as most of them can't even race a Mustang correctly. But I myself can garantee you that I can keep up and/or run with the best of the best. My RT/10 may not be the fastest on the street as "he" is stock other than some extra interior luxuries I had specially ordered. But put me in a nicely modified GTS-R and I will show you how to run with the BIG DOGS. Never under estimate a southern woman born and raised in New Orleans.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woooaaa, wait a(as the southerners say) "cotten pickin minute". Laura, I can agree with you that "most" southern women drivers can not keep up, as most of them can't even race a Mustang correctly. But I myself can garantee you that I can keep up and/or run with the best of the best
hehehehe!!!! Fair enough :)

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meow.

Hey, somebody had to say it.
No cat fight here, just stating the facts, and having a little fun :) Actually, the fact of matter is, in the difference I was stating where I said that southern "girls" can't keep up with Northern Women, I wasn't even really referring to driving abilities :smirk:
BTW, you'll never see me involved in a "cat fight", just not my style ;)

OP
OP
V

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No cat fight here, just stating the facts, and having a little fun :) Actually, the fact of matter is, in the difference I was stating where I said that southern "girls" can't keep up with Northern Women, I wasn't even really referring to driving abilities :smirk:
BTW, you'll never see me involved in a "cat fight", just not my style ;)

[/QUOTE]

Ewwww, Ouuuch! The **** is getting deep in here isn't it? I'm not a "cat fighter" either. I like you already Laura, not afraid to speak her views and mind, but I must defend myself in regards to that last comment. Us southern girls may not be the quickest at jumping into certain "unmentionable" things, but I for one, can vouch that I definately handle myself quite well in those "unmentionalbe arena's". Now I am not trying to start a ******* contest here, but let's face the facts here and leave it at this, I am starting to think that there are women in both the North & South that probably couldn't hold a candle to neither you nor I Laura. ;) (g)

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GA VCA meetings are every month on the third Monday (this past Monday). Come join us. Look for a post for the next meeting which should be on 4/21. The weekend of 5/24-25 is Panoz Track Days at Road Atlanta, bring it to the track and have some fun.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave