So. Cal. Viper Meets: Where? When?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do non-Viper owners and non-VCA members learn of Viper gatherings in Southern California? I found no such information on the SoCalViper.org website.

The reason I ask is because, of course, me and mine want to see a bunch of Vipers, take pictures of them, learn more about them at firsthand, and, if possible, talk in person to some people who own these awesome exotic machines. We will be purchasing our first Vipers next year, so getting to spend some time around them would be really exiting and inspiring.

Thank you for any information you might provide me with.

Appreciatively,
You must be registered for see images

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read this forum as this is where you can find out what's up. San Diego is having a little run Sunday morning, meeting at Hine Dodge 8:30 am. Ck forum fo more info

Reaction score
Daffy Duck:
The information in this link below to the VCA site Calendars, gives you general event information for Southern California. Many of the events are at tracks (Road Courses and Drag Strips) where you can attend the event as a spectator, see Vipers and get to know SoCal Region Members.

Hope this helps. We look forward to you joining our club when you get your Viper.

http://vca2.viperclub.org/calendar/calendar.php?calendar=7

OP
OP
D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that's great. Thank you for the info.
Yes, I can't wait to join the Viper club! Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth