Long Island, New York - April 13th - Tobay Beach Meet

AxionF117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-PLEASE READ EVERYTHING- *UPDATED MARCH 30TH*

Date[: April 13th
Time: 12:00 pm

*NOTE* NO RACING, NO DONUTS, NO BURNOUTS!!

A few of us are going to meet up on Sunrise Highway in an empty train station parking lot in Baldwin. It is located across from SpeedWorld in Baldwin. From there we will caravan to Tobay Beach, it will be a great cruise with everyone! If you want to meet us in that lot be there at 11am and at 11:30am we will be leaving and heading for Tobay. Here's the location of the lot we will be in: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?count...esubmit=Get+Map

Directions:

Tobay beach is located 4.2 miles East of the Jones Beach Water Tower on the North side of Ocean Parkway

From Western Long Island: Take the Meadowbrook Parkway (South) or the Wantagh Parkway (South) which leads into Ocean Parkway. Once on Ocean Parkway continue East towards Jones Beach. Continue approximately 4.2 miles East of Jones Beach Water Tower.

From Eastern Long Island: Take either the Southern State Parkway or the Sagtikos Parkway to The Robert Moses Causeway. The R.M.C. runs into Ocean Parkway. Take Ocean Parkway West, towards Jones Beach. Tobay Beach is on your right (North side) as soon as you cross over into Nassau County. BE ALERT, there is no sign for Tobay going West on Ocean Parkway.

If you have any questions feel free to email me, message me on AIM or post here

I hope to see all you guys there!

Remember this is a car show, not a street race!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth