Sunday 04-06-03 drive in Los Angeles

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish that I could make this cruise. Unfortunately, my GTS is in body shop prison for another week of delays.

Keep us posted on future events. I'm glad to hear that you got a good taste of what car guys do for eachother. I've dona couple of Santa Barbara runs with some of you guys and the Lambo folks. It was a great time had by everyone. Say hi to Henry Chin for me.

Have fun and be safe.

Brad

OP
OP
B

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Matt:

Have you ridden or driven a Snake yet? If my car gets out of body shop prison soon, maybe we can hook up at some event and take you for a spin. I'd love to the your 512 BB one day.

If you are a Mopar fan, the Spring Fling Car Show is coming up next weekend at Woodley Park in Encino. Its running on Saturday and Sunday.

Brad

OP
OP
B

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Matt:

I'll be out there on Saturday with some Mopar buddies. I probably won't be showing my car, so look around for a blue/white GTS in the parking lot.

If we miss eachother, Henry has my email address. We can find some other excuse to do a cruise or hook up.

Brad

OP
OP
B

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Matt:

I'll be at the Spring Fling on Sunday. If you see a tall goofy looking Asian guy with a military haircut, gray hair & a mustache, it'll be me. Unfortunately, the Viper is not out of the shop yet.

Brad

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STILL not out of the shop. Man, I feel sorry for you now (almost) hehe.. Hope it's out before Fall <J/K>.

Mike