FIRST LOOK AT MGW A/C TRIM RINGS AND RADIO CONTROL KNOB

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I now have the a/c rings and radio knobs back from the chromers and they are now in stock in limited quantities. i decided not to make a whole a/c knob as the new design on the oem knobs is hollow inside and will not permit a "pointer" style knob. as such i made a few all billet round knobs and they just looked way to bulky. i saw this deisn in some of the newer euro sportcars and hi end gt cars and decided this would be a very classy touch to the srt interior. i think they look great and not overdone.

the radio knob is a very nice compliment also and really brightens up the stark interior of the srt.

You must be registered for see images

both items are triple " pearl bright " chrome plated to match the shifter ring and MGW shift knobs. this is a very pricey plating process but i think well worth it on an 86k car.

prices are 60.00 for the set of 3 a/c trim rings and 20.00 for the billet radio control knob.

regards
george

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, cool, great, typically phenomenal, super, unbelievable quality, phat, radical , you is Da Man!!

How do you keep coming up with such cool stuff??

PS- Now get back to work and send out those neat knobs ,door lock covers, plates ,etc. I ordered for my wife's GT Cruiser !

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George... Ok how much for the above items and a cup holder/ashtray from the other post?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
George, once again you've proven that you are the "Picasso of plating!", the "Man of Metal", the "King of Kreations", and as would be heard on American Idol .... "the Dawg of Designs"!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950