70,000 mile powertrain pledge?

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the SRT 10s covered by the 70K powertrain warranty I've seen advertised on other Dodge products?

What are the particulars of this? Isn't there a deductible?

Thanks.
Dave

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, 7 yr 70,000 mile. There is a $100 deductible per repair visit after 3 years or 36,000 miles.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys made me go get the warranty book and read it...
Section 2.2 F tells ya what's covered...It covers amongst other parts....the turbocharger housing and internal parts, turbocharger wastegate actuator,... supercharger....
Well, I guess My SRT-10 is missing some parts!
Headed off to call Dodge right now to get the rest of my car!

OP
OP
F

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge desn't have any product that is supercharged, do they? I know there are turbo variants of Neon and PT Cruiser.

Makes extended warranties seem really expensive if you already have a 7/70 powertrain included.
Dave

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge desn't have any product that is supercharged, do they? I know there are turbo variants of Neon and PT Cruiser.

Makes extended warranties seem really expensive if you already have a 7/70 powertrain included.
Dave

Soon enough. I do beleive the new Crossfire is S/C'd

OP
OP
F

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the Crossfire is S/C'd. I just read three articles on it and they all say it has the 3.2 liter engine from the SLK/C/ML series.

The Crossfire also has the SLK's hand me down frame. Not a bad one, I guess, but you'd think a Chrysler Halo type car would have something new.

Maybe that kept development cost down. They brought it to market in only two years.
Dave

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess that the engine setup that I recall reading about (some time ago mind you) was a SC'd 2.7 I'd rather have the same displacement out of an NA engine anyhow. Time to go do some reading I guess.

OP
OP
F

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got another car mag and they said there is going to be a convertible version of the Crossfire.

Be nice if they stuck the S/C'd engine out of the SLK 32 AMG in the Crossfire.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they must have decided to change then engine plans. I couldn't find any current info on the engine just pics of the concept with the S/C 2.7 Dunno what I like more, what I am certain of is that I love the car, that's for sure!

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig the Crossfire was on the cover of last weeks Autoweek mag.

Nice few page write up on it also.

Try their website maybe.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah just read that in the autoweek article. That does provide some hope but it would have been awesome to have come balls-out from the factory. It's a beautiful car and you can never have enough power!