New sponsor added for V-10 Nationals

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that Ls1 Motorsports has joined the list of sponsors for the upcoming V-10 Nationals. Rob has been a respected shop for many years but is new to the VIper community. Check out his website at: Ls1 Motorsports/Quartermile Performance

Complete list of sponsors:

Partsrack.com
Greatbrakes.com
Clark Stegall
Doug Levin Motorsports
Elite Motorsports of Tampa
RSI
Heffner Performance
Lazart.com
MGW
Multi media productions
Ls1 Motorsports/Quartermile performance
unitrax Halfshafts
Bellanger Headers

BTR Performance Offering customer awards packages

We appreciate the support of all these sponsors!

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks David. How could I not want to help out with such a well planned gathering? I can't believe this is the first time you've organized such an event. Scary...you can only get better from here.

For those that are curious, we have been known as LS1 Motorsports for the last 5 years now, but that has always been a division of our parent company, Quarter Mile Performance Inc. About a year ago, we started to diversify and move into the Mustang Cobra, and Turbo Diesel Truck world as well. I have been building and racing Buick Grand Nationals also, since their introduction back in 1986. And now (it's about time) we have recently added a '98 Viper GTS to the stable. We have a 10,000 sq ft facility with 13 garage bays and full service capabilities, along with a retail showroom and virtual shopping website. Please bare with me as I update the site over the next few weeks with Viper parts.

As soon as the magazine press releases hit the newstands (probably within the next 60 days), we will become exclusively Quarter Mile Performance. Or as most of our customers already call us, QMP.

Thanks David for a such tireless effort. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave