Proud new Viper owner saying Hello! (Pics Inside)

99BLKRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been lurking around this forum for months while shopping around for my dream car. It sure has been a looooong journey. Lets put it this way, I freaked out when I discovered that Gen 1's did not have windows. Since that day, I have discovered so many more exciting things about these beauties! So I waited around until I found my perfect Viper! I just cannot believe that this car is actually in my garage now. I did not feel that I was worthy of posting until I got the car. Check it out and let me know what you think!

You must be registered for see images

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWEET :cool: :cool: :cool:

Welcome! I spent over 3 months looking for mine. Give us the scoop-stock? mods? Mileage? Did you get a warranty? If not call Chuck T. or Bill P.

Watch out for the go pedal in turns--she bites :eek: Get a Valentine and Zaino :) :)

Bill
(let me know if you get the front facia touched up on the 'road rash'-I have the same on mine)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! Welcome to the club!

Do your research on Detailing that Machine so you can keep it looking that good!

:usa: :usa:

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
watch out for those long dangling keys. They can get caught up in the steering wheel when turning. Bent key + car stalled in intersection = screwed.

Car looks great. Love that combo!

VIPER BIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet!!
Enjoy the ride!
"I just cannot believe that this car is actually in my garage now." - I was (am) the same way after finally getting mine nearly 7 months ago...

OP
OP

99BLKRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I already feel more at home. I need to take some more pics of the exhaust and intake.. I'm pretty sure they aren't stock. The Viper is pretty loud and sounds very aggressive. I'll post up pics later of these mods to see if you guys can help me identify them. I bought the car from a dealer in Houston WITHOUT a warranty. Who should I contact to inquire about one? Oh yeah, I picked up the car for 45k with 25 thousand miles. I just couldn't afford one with lower miles..

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! Lets face it although Yellow's are faster, Black is and will always be, the baddest! As far as warranty or any other questions do yourself a favor and give Chuck Tator a call. As a new owner it will definitely be in your best interest with regards to the current questions and any future ones. Do a search for wizard on the board. Welcome.