Magazine Subscription? VCA Membership?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a subscription to Viper Mag for Christmas this year. They sent out the Fall issue "Absolute Power." Should I have gotten a Winter or Spring issue by now? Who would I talk to? Thanks, Keith. Oh Yea, now that I own a Viper, how do I get upgraded from "Enthusiast" to "Owner"? To become a "Member" I would assume that I join the VCA, does that cover the local club also or are they separate? Sorry, lots of dumb questions.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Magazine Subscription? VCA Membership?

You join the VCA through the National HQ (see "membership" link). When you join, you will be asked to choose a region. Some of the $100 membership fee is directed to your region to support regional activities. When you do finally join, I suggest you contact your region's president (links are on this site) and let him or her know that you've just joined. It usually takes about 30-45 days for a new membership to filter down to the regional president. By notifying the president directly, you won't miss out on notification of any events during that period. Membership cards are produced in batches, so it could be several months before you receive your card. However, your membership starts as soon as you sign up.

Your membership includes a subscription to Viper magazine. If you subscribed last fall, you should have received a couple issues. If you call national HQ to join, you might mention your missing issues.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

So what happens when you buy a 2 year subscription then get a membership six months later? I asked Viper HQ twice and they never answered me....

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So what happens when you buy a 2 year subscription then get a membership six months later? I asked Viper HQ twice and they never answered me....

Similar situation happened to me. In October 2002 I sent in a 2 year subscription.. then in December I bought my 96 Viper.

It took two months... but in February.... they finally agreed to just take my $60 for the remainder of the cost of a one year VCA membership.

At first they told me they would "credit" me with the 2 year magazine membership.... but I said.. wait if I keep my VCA membership... then how will I ever get my 2 years of the magazine????

At any rate... I finally traded in the 2 year mag subscription for a one year VCA membership.

I never did get my free snakeshead keychain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh