94 Venom 600 RT & 96 Venom 500 GTS What makes them tick?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both on ebay from Palmer Dodge
What kind of performance mods did [******] do to make the 94RT a 600 and the 96GTS a 500 ?
Any internal engine engine mods?
Did [******] address the gasket problem on these GenI engines ?
Any collectibility to either?
Thanks

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, head work, headers, bottom end, etc.

But with the reputation H e nness ey has in the past, these cars might just have stock or used parts in them. Get it dynoed first, and also ask how many miles were put on the cars AFTER the transformation. If there are low miles after the transformation , it's a gamble in my book..

Gerald

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
H.M.S.Venom 500 packages are just bolts on - intake, exhaust and maybe rear gears.

Venom 600 packages have motor work and include head/cam package. Look at H.M.S website for more details.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both on ebay from Palmer Dodge
What kind of performance mods did [******] do to make the 94RT a 600 and the 96GTS a 500 ?
Any internal engine engine mods?
Did [******] address the gasket problem on these GenI engines ?
Any collectibility to either?
Thanks

I have personal direct dealings with this dealer and they are NOT REPUTABLE.You should avoid this dealer like the PLAGUE. I don't know if these vehicles are or are not what they advertise. With so much bad info on [******] I don't think I would go anywhere near these cars unless they were thoroughly checked by a legitimate and trust worthy vipertech aka Chuck Tator of Tators Dodge. If you want more info contact me with a PM.

Adam