I did not even get a chance to defend myself. (VCA Classified Post)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA CLASSIFIED BULLSH*T Thread was pulled and that is O.K. It sounds as if the point was made and it was starting to sound like we were beating a dead horse. As for being called a crybaby no problem. I'm a big boy and sticks and stones BLAH BLAH BLAH. Stating that I offered "Mr. Wrong" a custom Snake Hydes interior for half price that is a BOLD FACE LIE . The truth of the matter is I stated to "Mr. Wrong" that after our phone conversation he told me that he had a Venzano interior in his Gen I and recently upgraded to a Gen II so I told him that he sounded like a stand up guy and I would give him a good deal on a custom Snake Hydes interior if he wanted to upgrade his new car for sending out the gaskets. Then he implied in his rebuttal to my VCA CLassifieds post that my inteiror was substandard and you get what you pay for. I made no personal attacks on him and still will not. I just do not like having my new business talked about in a negative way especially since he has never seen my work. Well he almost got one thing right you get what you pay for and if he sold two gaskets for $450.00 someone paid to much as I know 2 vendors on this board that could have sold the whole upper gaskets set which you need to replace after accessing the head gaskets for repair price less than $500.00 like someone once said You get what you pay for. :D
Thanks Chad

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
Heard nothing but good things about your interior work!! I will be giving you a call soon for work on my car. Keep up the good work :>

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, take your money and be done with the guy - he isnt worth it. He goes back on deals he makes and then has the balls to get on here and insult everyone. Real class act - NOT!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad,

That gut is a ****. He f'd up and thats it. Youre right to be upset but hey s@#$ happens. On a serious note your interior work is beautiful and this guy has his head up his a$$. Probably a friend of Venzano just giving you a hard time.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUDDY!

207014_14-med.jpg

207001_01-med.jpg

Chad you the man!

Adam
207weight_lifter-thumb.gif

By the way Chad had to post this little pic of what i think of this guy!

207bart6-thumb.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Adam- Nice looking interior! Very bold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper