Changes for 2004?

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat. I was wondering if anyone knew about any changes in store for model year 2004?

Thanks

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Diffs that don't break. Windows that open and shut correctly when you shut the door. Valves that have all the proper machining done before they go in the engine. Did I miss anything? :D
Dave

Bob Pommer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a bigger freaking fuel tank... Since the trunk is pretty useless as small as it is, why not cut it in half and drop a 28 or 30 gallon tank in. The 550M had a 30 gallon tank.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
How about a bigger freaking fuel tank... Since the trunk is pretty useless as small as it is, why not cut it in half and drop a 28 or 30 gallon tank in. The 550M had a 30 gallon tank.

They can't do that the trunk must be big enough for golf clubs or they will miss their new target market...the Country Club set don't you know.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, watch out for what you say. I am extremely happy the SRT trunk is large enough to accept a normal golf bag as is or 2 traveler bags. You can have fun driving to the country club too you know.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They can't do that the trunk must be big enough for golf clubs or they will miss their new target market...the Country Club set don't you know.

DDog...

Picked up my new "golf cart" today...and I gotta admit that it is really nice. The ride is tight...the steering is extremely tight...the breaks are...well, tight...and the car feels..well...tight :cool:
I must admit that while driving the car gets less "gawk" than the GTS does, but, once parked I bet there were 20 people that wanted to look and admire.

When Lambo season opens up...we will be hunting with the GTS's :D

C(Hey Chuck..I got two Vipers...just like you)Stegall

Bob Pommer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a nice flower vase built into the dash like the VW Beatle? (maybe we can trick people into thinking that we are "enviroment friendly" and they might over look the fact that I am averaging about 9 MPG on the highway....

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

An integrated "track approved" rollbar. 5 point harness belts. The folding top would still work as it now does.

I suppose the rollbar and 5-points could be offered as an option, so as not to raise the MSRP too much.

I think we should be offered "option packages" by PVO. Why not have a "track-ready" package, or "extra performance" package with cat-back's, headers, K&N filters, etc? Obviously, no "add-on performance" items could void warranty or EPA rules. Air filters/intake, and cat-back exhaust should be offered don't you agree?

Since the Viper is a limited production hand built car and we wait six months or longer to get one, why can't we have these options installed at the plant? Limited selection, high-quality options factory installed seems like a no-brainer to me.

Dodge, please give us "options" when we order our Vipers!

Jim

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello;

An integrated "track approved" rollbar. 5 point harness belts. The folding top would still work as it now does.

I suppose the rollbar and 5-points could be offered as an option, so as not to raise the MSRP too much.

I think we should be offered "option packages" by PVO. Why not have a "track-ready" package, or "extra performance" package with cat-back's, headers, K&N filters, etc? Obviously, no "add-on performance" items could void warranty or EPA rules. Air filters/intake, and cat-back exhaust should be offered don't you agree?

Since the Viper is a limited production hand built car and we wait six months or longer to get one, why can't we have these options installed at the plant? Limited selection, high-quality options factory installed seems like a no-brainer to me.

Dodge, please give us "options" when we order our Vipers!

Jim

Yes, this is really good. What he said!

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave