Wow! Modified stock 95 with Tubes, K/N and Catless

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just completed my project! Just bought stock 95 last year, installed K/N, Chrome tubes and went catless over winter. Drove Viper for first time this year yesterday for about 10 minutes (rain worried me). Unreal! This thing is fast as heck now (no teasing you gen2's). The sound is PERFECT! I was worried about it being too loud but it's a perfect low rumble. I'm going to Milan soon.
271DSCN0603-med.JPG

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there fellow Michigan 95, RED RT owner!! I would really like to hear your exhaust now that you have removed the cats. Also interested in knowing if you begin to experience black carbon or soot. Keep me posted! thanks! :usa:

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!! , my former exhaust looks good on your car, good job. I would much rather see good parts being used than sitting around because somebody thinks that they are worth way too much $. Mike

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Craig , try a late model set of exhaust headers , they work really well, I think that I know where a set are , cheap. It will take a bit of welding though, Mike

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, I'll be in Waterford Saturday and in Clarkston Sunday...let me know if you are around.

Mike, You rock. A little elbow grease, a little welding and I can't be happier. I'm not ready for more mods this year though, I'll need a year or so to get used to this.