Who's going to the South Coast Slither in CA?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s going to the South Coast Slither in CA?

Anyone else going besides me who is not a member, but just going to see a bunch of awesome Vipers?

Who from this forum will be going? I'm going to go just so I can look at the Vipers. I figure that's okay since I'm not trying to be "a part" of the Viper gathering, just an observer. Nobody said people can't come just to look. So I was wondering if there might be any Viper members I might recognize. Easier said than done, I know. But it would be extra nice to know that I actually saw so-and-so's Viper rather than a gathering of anonymous Vipers. Naturally, that will still be a thrill, which is why I'm going! *grin*

Should I wear a t-shirt that has Daffy Duck Viper written in ********* letters, on the off chance that one of you might be about, and might actually recognize my forum name? Heh-heh. It would be nice to meet one of you in person - a legendary Viper owner and all. :D

You must be registered for see images

BANKTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s going to the South Coast Slither in CA?

I'll be there, representing South Orange County. 02 Graphite, Silver Stripes, short guy, lots of attitude. Stop by and say Hi.

Barry

Viblur

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Barry will have support from OC.. Username is the plate - see you there..

OP
OP
D

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, that's great news! Glad to hear it. I think I'll wear a nametag. Heh. If any of you see a white dude with a big square tag on his jacket or shirt which reads "Daffy Duck Viper" in black letters, that's me. :D See you guys there! This is so exciting. I can't wait.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62