Another Video of Viper racing.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this time a stroked C4 that was spraying god knows how much. He was also on hoosiers :rolleyes: He tried to con me to race him for $$ but those who lie and cheat never prosper, watch the video :eek:
Viper Vs C4

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What was all that dust, down the road? Did the Vette blow up? It sounds a little muffled, but I thought I heard one of the guys say the Vette blew up. "Just one of those days"

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason I cannot view this and some of your videos. I viewed one of them but I cant seem to get the others to work. I have Windows Media plr, Divx, and real player...none seem to work. What do the rest of you use for playback of Moundir 's videos? Love the quality of the first "and only" one I saw and it was awesome! My computer even after a re-format is completely toast. Im sure that is the problem. Either way I was due for a new computer, and just got off the phone with Dell and got a new one. Problem solved........................

Mark

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was all that dust, down the road? Did the Vette blow up? It sounds a little muffled, but I thought I heard one of the guys say the Vette blew up. "Just one of those days"
that was white smoke coming from the Vette :eek: You should have seen what I saw in my rear view. I wish I had a passanger for this race :D

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If that is the same guy from last year he as a 404 and was not spraying. He said he ran a best of 127 which is pretty good for no NX.

Rob loves it when people break. ;)

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron he had a fuel managment system and was able to keep up with Roger for a little bit last year. I really think he was spraying since roger had close to 700rwph :confused: I was supposed to get creamed so badly that they accused me of spraying lmao.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roger pulled him on pump gas, ~540rwhp. He actually pulled him pretty hard in 4th. But up until 4th it was pretty close.

viperct2001

Viper Owner
Reaction score
RE: getting videos to work

I had problems as well with some of Moundir's DiVx movies. (I have WinXP Prof.)

I had to go to www.divx.com and install the latest Divx codecs + player.

But all of his previously posted videos still wouldn't play within MS Media Player 9.0 (MSMP) So I just played the videos using the DivX Player 2.1

Although strangely enough I was able to play this video on this post just fine using MS Media Player 9.0.

I think you have to "hack" Media Player 9.0 or the Registry to get the Divx codecs to work 100% of the time in MSMP 9.0

at least I have a vague recollection having to do that with MS Media Player 7.0.

If anyone has any insights to get DiVx codecs to work in MSMP 9.0, by all means chime in.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice kill and you're right, a rearview from the beast would have been great at the time of the boom!

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys the videos I post that are streaming do not require any divx encoders, just the ones you have to save first. You also have to rename the videos to .avi in order to play ;)

viperct2001

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wrote: "But all of his previously posted videos still wouldn't play within MS Media Player 9.0 (MSMP) So I just played the videos using the DivX Player 2.1"

I take it back. I had installed the latest DivX codecs recently and didn't reboot. Thus, all of Moundir's Divx videos work fine now in MS Media Player 9.0.

so anyone having problems playing any moundir's "Save As" DivX videos should d/l the codecs at www.divx.com and reboot.

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
moundir, How do you edit and add music to these videos? What type of software do you use? I have some that id like to edit as well, maybe you could give me some tips?

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant take credit for videos I didnt create lol. My friends made them, I just star in them, and host them :) I know with Adobe premier it is very easy to add music. All you need is the right software.

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the "dirty music" is made to mock fun of the guys who tried to hustle me out of my $$. I had nothing to do with it, nor does it bother me. My friend added it in to insult that whole crew lol.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to thinking about the music as well. It seemed a little harsh.

Maybe end it more like this. Sound track from a classic car movie. I think the movie was known for something else, but hey this is a car site.

It is a period piece. Which car starred in this movie?

Race car driver falls in love.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, you guys take $hit to serious..Who give A $hit about the music. Praise the guy for the nice Video he just showed you. Hey Moundir, thats Jones beach. Thats where I hit 168mph going from 5th gear to 6th..I was going at it with a 911 Turbo and Modena last year. Hey Likis, are you Greek???

alexWS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir- Dude I love all the videos you have posted, you guys sure do have a lot of fun up there. Please if you have any more, post them! They are probably the only racing vids you see during day light - which is great for watching!

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King of Videos? How about king of STUPIDITY.

Street Racing is DUMB. Get on a track with safety equipment where you can go alot faster and not ever have to worry about a minivan pulling out in front of you.

You realize that if you cause an accident doing that crap and someone dies you go to jail? FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

Find a track - seriously. I'm not so much trying to rag on you as make you think.

and I'll end witha cliche "The life you save may be your own."

Think about it.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike - some of us get the Bizkit reference.

And as stated, keep the vids coming. You're a big boy - you know what you're doing and what you're risking. Just mho.

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlackNBlack that is Obi pkwy where that huge car gathering kicked off the spring. The best part is that all that racing was done right underneath the troopers noses :eek:
NCVCA you are right about street racing it is dangerous and dumb, but so is having Bush as our president lmao :p
Nexus I'm glad that someone on this site still listens to some Bizkit ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950