AWESOME NEW FEATURE >> MEMBERS ONLY!

Reaction score
Hi Tony,

I don't see it either. I am "viperprowler1", my name is D. Michael Nearing and my member number is #00213. Also, could you add "NY/CT VCA" to the tagline? Thanks so much for all your help!

Mike

Can you hear me now? :)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Maybe this supposed section doesn't exist at all and Tony is messing with everyone?

Course I'm cynical that way ... :)

ps - Vipermad I see dead people too... er I mean the new forum too...

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got it Tony, very Cool and I am sure it will be helpful with all the illustrations and instructions for future projects. Another great job by the VCA and you Tony as well as all the VCA suppliers.

Adam

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Guys,

Just post your First and last name for Tony...plus your member ID of course, and Tony will surely get to it quickly. When you DO see it, it is just another forum....right below "illustrated upgrades" ... or right before "performance, modifications".

Sorry for the "bugs"... but it'll be all fixed as you present your info to Tony.

Special Thanks to Tony for getting this baby rolling!!!

Reaction score

Not all me! I came home from work Firday and there it was (Thanks Jay!!), and spent at least 5 hours going though and updating those that I could. Granted....it was mostly my fault that not ALL VCA Members were setup properly, so I figured I should sit here and sort it out as best I could. :)

I did take a little break last night to visit, and meet for the first time, John Slaughter, George Murray, and Vince??? (Red SRT/10). I am usually the only Viper at the local meet-and-greet....you should have seen them when FIVE of us thundered in!! LOL Oh yeah...if Two-Viper-Chuck is reading this.....John Slaughter can now vouch that I don't ALWAYS pose!!!!!! LOL We had occasion to line up three abreast at a lite on North Hampton Blvd. Needless to say, it was GOOD FUN!!! Slaughter gets the "******** VIPER DRIVER" award!!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not all me! I came home from work Firday and there it was (Thanks Jay!!), and spent at least 5 hours going though and updating those that I could. Granted....it was mostly my fault that not ALL VCA Members were setup properly, so I figured I should sit here and sort it out as best I could. :)

I did take a little break last night to visit, and meet for the first time, John Slaughter, George Murray, and Vince??? (Red SRT/10). I am usually the only Viper at the local meet-and-greet....you should have seen them when FIVE of us thundered in!! LOL Oh yeah...if Two-Viper-Chuck is reading this.....John Slaughter can now vouch that I don't ALWAYS pose!!!!!! LOL We had occasion to line up three abreast at a lite on North Hampton Blvd. Needless to say, it was GOOD FUN!!! Slaughter gets the "******** VIPER DRIVER" award!!!

LOL! And we had Bugeater John too! I'd've taken you guys that time if he hadn't been weighing my car down! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth