AWESOME NEW FEATURE >> MEMBERS ONLY!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just go to the main index... and it's right below illustrated upgrades. (If you're not a member, sorry, but you won't see it)

...AND once you get there (please e-mail Jay if you are a VCA member and the MEMBERS ONLY forum doesn't appear on your screen) you'll see an awesome new feature.... compliments of PVO!!!!!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I have is Illistrated upgrades, next line service bulletins, next line FAO, so what is missing or what am I doing wrong.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't go all the way out to the Home Page. Go to Message Bulletins and Chat just like you did here but instead of selecting General Viper Discussions/RT and GTS Discussion, move down and you'll see it.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this the illustrated upgrades that pulls down when you click on the red banner forums? if so still nothing.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
make sure you have your 'favorite forums' toggled off so you can see all the forums, it does not appear on the top red banner under 'How to' - illustrated upgrades, but on the left hand side below illustrated upgrades as another forum
area

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
I think this is very good; as you know, I did the "Door Solenoids" (Door Pops), and had Emailed to me several installation tips, and pictures, some of which are included in the write up. This way, installation comments, and 'better' ways can be put in directly in the forum chain as replies. This could also provide replies from those who have/had 'special' conditions during their installation/upgrade, and augment the initial write up.
Later,

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, there really aren't any pics of naked women. Whatever it is, I can't find it...and I'm a trained computer professional.

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back 1 page from here, you know where you select the forum you want to be in. Scroll down till you see the "Illustrated Upgrades" Forum; 7th from the top, after:
RT/10.....
SRT- 10.....
General viper Discussion..
Illustrated Upgrades

Later,

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don, I think the problem lies in the fact that most of us can only see 6 headings with the last heading being, "New Products and Supplier Specials". I'm a VCA member and I don't see any "Illustrated Upgrades" listed.

SF Final 286

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why can't anyone confirm that this "member's only" area exists? I think you must be smoking something. I am a member and don't see any link called illustrated upgrades.
:confused:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, I've had a tough week, if you guys are smoking, pass it my way. I swear the majority of this board are stoners as they are seeing things that us doobie-deficient guys cant see.

Reaction score
Please just let me know if you don't see it and you are a VCA Member. :) I have worked hard to make sure all VCA Members have the right title under their username.....but there is another step that I might have missed on some......which makes it so you don't see the forum. I apologize! :) I have gone throough and fixed those that have writtin above.

Reaction score
Man, I've had a tough week, if you guys are smoking, pass it my way. I swear the majority of this board are stoners as they are seeing things that us doobie-deficient guys cant see.

You should be able to see it now Gerald. Sorry for the delay!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave