Attn all Midwest Viper Owners--Viper Days is coming to Nebraska!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Drivers!

Come on out to an awesome track just outside Omaha, NE. this weekend. We already have a 62 drivers signed up and 13 race cars with 5 Comp Coupes!! For those who are not interested in driving their cars please come on out and spectate! Qualifying is at 2pm on Sat and 11:00 on Sun and the race is at 4pm on Sat and 1pm on Sunday! I do know that the Kansas City Viper Club is cruising out to MAM on Sat to watch the festivities!

For more information about the Viper Days Driving School please see the web site www.viperdays.com or call Courtney at 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney!

Hope to see you all out at the track!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This will be the first time alot of spectators have a chance to see the Comp Coupe, and with the Local Dodge Dealers sponsoring the event, it should
bring out plenty of folks with the tiny $10 ticket price. There are going to be Monster Truck rides, drag races on Saturday Night, and yours truly will
be announcing both races -- I hope not to scare too many folks away. The entire track can be viewed from the grandstand, so it is a phenomenal event
to view and it also makes it easy to instruct on. Think about signing up, as it is a super safe track with only grass to mow, and I believe I still have a
few $100 coupons for first timers.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456