Englishtown

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going for Friday and Saturday. I'll have to leave early Sunday morning. Saturday will be the day with the most action. Friday will be the day with the least amount of people there, and the most track time.

I'm going to try and drive up there early Friday morning. I'll be driving through the Wilmington area probably around 6am or so. If anyone is interested in a really early Friday morning caravan, I'll be driving from DC up 95 and the turnpike. Not sure what time I'll start, but I think it's going to have to be around 4:30 am in DC to make it...

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. I missed the big event in KY a couple of weeks ago because I was traveling, so I have some pent up energy (and a lot of horses) to unleash. :)

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Oneto.......you going out the three days or Sat? Me and Greg T. are going going out Sat from Westchester County, NY. Anyone want to drive out? Us poor slobs who have to work, can't take off the friday.

AC

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Andrew,

You may want to come in Friday evening (if you can't take off work for the full day), as we have a reception at the Hilton Friday evening (hot chow!)...and the room rates are VERY reasonable... which will allow you to be fresh as a daisy Saturday morning!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahesh:

You must come Saturday as I will be attending Saturday and Sunday. I will try to make it on Friday night but I can not come in the morning as I have school. :(

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time are you guys going on saturday? I have to work at least a half day saturday but I am only like 30-45 minutes away from englishtown. Man New Jersey has had some really crappy weather this year I hope you guys dont get rained out this weekend :( .

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you guys not see the forecast, rain, rain, and more rain.

Its not THIS weekend. Its 5/30 - 6/1 , 1 1/2 weeks away. I wouldn't trust any forecast that far in advance.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome: I grew up in Flemington. As a matter of fact , my parents still live there (sunny hills) up behind the hospital.

I'll se you all there, although I probably wont be driving as I broke my foot in three places last weekend in a dirt bike mishap.

Hey Joe Houss, do you know if I can change my registration to spectator and receive a refund for difference?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I will be there all weekend as well. Depending on works schedule I'm either heading up thursday night or brightearly friday morning.

We should plan a caravan.

Drmcar - I have a DE locals club started so drop me a line and I'll be sure that you'r informed of everything going on nearby.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper