"New Viper Owner in San Diego"

fe155

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"New Viper Owner in San Diego\"

Hi,im Jeff,bought a 2002 "fe" #155 on E-bay in January ,picked it up in New Jersey (while snowing) and drove it back to San Diego during the next three days. Just wanted to introduce myself finally after viewing all the posts on the viper club over the past few months. I learned a lot from your posts and hope i can share some things with you guys .I own a used car dealership here and am also a mechanic who cant leave things in "stock" form . So i installed
a Roe S/C , T&D 1.7 rockers , smooth tubes , rear exhaust delete, 3.45 gears,
high flow cats, eradispeed drilled rotors with the "green" pads, skip shift,
B&m shifter, some MGW stuff , threw out the stock stereo,installed a sony cd with changer,"JL" 500 watt amp , 100 watt MOMO speakers up front , 8 inch sony explode sub , total of 11 speakers and of course a MOMO "trek" steering wheel to match the speakers. Been spending a little time smoothing out the S/C and then will figure if headers are needed . Also waiting on a color matched cowl.
hope to send some pics soon

Reaction score
Re: \"New Viper Owner in San Diego\"

Welcome. Sounds like you're having a good time.

Join the Viper Club (1-800- 998-1110). It's a bunch of fun with really great people, and be sure to come with your snake to the Western Zone Rendezvous in Long Beach on the week end of July 25, and meet most of us in the area.

BruceW

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome Jeff!
There is a bunch of us in San Diego that get together for Sunday morning rides. Please join us. We usually post it on the meetings site.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Congratulations on your new ride Jeff. Wow! Just can't leave it stock could you :p Anyways, have a blast this Memorial Day weekend. Hope to see you around the upcoming events.

--Warren.

OP
OP
F

fe155

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Thanks for the welcome\"

thought i was the only viper owner in San Diego. Had Ferrari's , Rolls , Vette's and others but never had the attention this FE GTS gets. It is the most bang for the buck. You can't beat the body style , well you guys know what i mean . My shop is in El Cajon on main st. I will be at the El Cajon Wednesday night car shows and when LaMesa starts there show in June and hope to see some of you there. I have a garage at my shop with a "pad" lift that works well with the viper chassis.If anyone needs some help with there car or use of the lift or tools give me a call . I been working on cars and diagnosing problems for about thirty years , and would be glad to help .
again thanks for the welcome!!

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Thanks for the welcome\"

Welcome Jeff. I like the mods you've completed so far. Pictures would also be nice. It's amazing the thumbs up you get - like you have the only Viper in the world. I wish there were a few more in my area so I could see what they look like when on the road. Congrats! You're gonna love it. :)

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Maybe we need to start a San Diego sub group. I have met or heard from at least another dozen Viper owners who don't even look at this board. There is a great car show in September at the Embacadaro Park. We could all get together for the show. Great photo ops.
See http://home.earthlink.net/~klimpel/index.html

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Jeff. Congratulations on the FE...Last of the breed before the body change. Great group of owners here in San Diego. Be sure to join the Southern California Club at socalvipers.org.
Next event will be the June 14 th at the California Speedway in Fontana. DRAG RACING>. Great time to bring out your supercharged snake.
July 13 will be the Picnic in Irvine, and July 25 -27 Regional Rondezvous in Long Beach.
You will meet other owners there who will bring you up to speed on San Diego happenings.
JOIN THE CLUB!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235