KY/ Indiana Viper Owners Check out LS1 Motorsports

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob is new to the Viper community and has a great shop. He has built several Turbo Cars for Mustangs and F-Body's and has several 9 second Cars! He just did some service work for me and he is Top Notch! SO if you need a local shop give him a call.

Check out his website at LS1

Thanks Rob for your Service!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, David. Glad to see that shop plans to work on Vipers....we have a BUNCH in your area. I will send above info out to our Region via broadcast e-mail.

Happy Memorial Day to All !!!

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the business and the kind words David. Since we have been in the process of changing our name to Quarter Mile Performance for a few months now, I don't have most of the Viper pages up yet (nor will I until the new QMP site is up and running). Quarter Mile Performance is our original Parent Company name. Since we have expanded our business to include Dodge, Buick, and Ford, we felt it necessary to phase out the "LS1 Motorsports", though LS1's still play a large role in our business. In the meantime, if you don't see what you're looking for, just give us a call.

Also, let me say that David's viper is one of the baddest cars I have ever driven. Doug Levin makes a very well built, well thought out Supercharger system. And his customer support has to rate at the very top of the pack. It was a pleasure working with both David and Doug.

Thanks again!

TurboRob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I almost forgot...we are going to start the development of our QMP Twin Turbo kits for the Vipers in a few weeks. I'll keep you all posted with the results.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62