Customer Satisifaction Survey

Milksnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We received and responded to a survey from Maritz Research - Toledo, Ohio. We were wondering if anyone else received one. Thought it was interesting that it specifically was addressed to us as new Viper owners. We also are wondering if Dodge looks at the responses. We responded truthfully. We stated that after waiting 13 months for a car and then to receive it and find out that it has an intake problem, misrepresentation of horsepower and then to receive no real help from Dodge to repair it. We told them that Dodge is being evasive and is hiding behind ISG. We also told them about the controversy involved between dealers and Dodge regarding the number of hours to repair the valves. We let them know that Dodge has received money for a car that they failed to deliver as promised and that we the owners are left sitting with a devalued car.

Jeff :usa:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have received four so far: Maritz, JD Powers, DaimlerChrysler, and another one I can't remember. Got $1.00 with JD Powers, so theirs was filled out first. ;) No major problems or concerns at this point and so noted. A few fit and finish items that I am hoping PVO would be interested in at some point.

Chris

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received 4 so far. 3 with a clean crisp $1.00 bill and 1 with a chance to win something. I believe the JD Powers survey was the most recent. I have been as honest as possible in each, but not beheading them on the valve issue. Even though I am impacted and obviously not charmed by the whole situation.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've received a few as well and I filled them all out. Thankfully, the SRTs' been running real good with no problems. I did mention that they need a trunk release inside the car and a place to hang that gas cap when you fill up. :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. But I have to admit the key fob trunk release is a nice feature. No need to try to line up the key and risk a possible scratch. I think once owners learn that the key fob will work with the engine running just by engaging the emergency brake that the need for another button or lever will be eliminated.

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I was more than a little annoyed by all the survey mailing lists that DCX sold my name to. I gladly filled out the one from DCX and gave a glowing report of Woodhouse Dodge. (of course) As for all the rest- I filed them in the recycle bin.

I never got such mailings from Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan or Toyota. Every new Ford or Dodge has generated a huge spew of these in my mail box. Anyone else annoyed by this tactic?

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT 10...You might consider removing the plastic connecting strap from the gas cap and the filler neck. That way you can completly remove the gas cap and not have it rub on the paint. I just put the strap in the console to replace it if necessary.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gtsviper - I did the same thing (removed the strap to the gas cap). What a nuisance.

I think we are getting a lot of surveys as they normally want to obtain several hundred per model year per model. And guess what, that is most of us.

I do not believe most are done by Chrysler. Most are independent and then sell the results to the oems, etc.