Too many quality tuners on the east coast!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are four maybe five quality tuners on the east coast and it just ain't fair. Florida is especially over exposed in this regard. I think at least one of them should be required to relocate or open a facility in Texas to provide access to centrally located snakes. How do we make this happen?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had to get away from CA and all it's hoopdees and Civics to remain with the "quality and tasteful" title. Sorry CA guys, had to say it!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a few in Texas, but they are all in Houston, and I wouldn't even consider a couple of them! We need something in Dallas! Sean, Doug, you guys can stay at my place until you get on your feet here. All I ask is that you bring me a free blower! :D

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welllllll, sorta. We have 21rst Century Musclecars. John's son-in-law John's place. They don't do much for Vipers. They mainly stick to Corvettes. I'm thinking more along the lines of a Doug Levin or Sean Roe kinda shop. My offer still stands on the room fellas!

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is it about Florida? I thought most people down there drove around with their turn signals on all the time. A quality tuner would do well in north Texas, I'll be your first customer. Blair NE has more going for Vipers than Dallas for gosh sakes.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the $22k package from them is basically a heads/cam package. We have a LOT of Vipers in the Dallas area. I think a Viper tuner could do really well here too. Especially a reasonably priced one!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a few in Texas, but they are all in Houston, and I wouldn't even consider a couple of them! We need something in Dallas! Sean, Doug, you guys can stay at my place until you get on your feet here. All I ask is that you bring me a free blower! :D

Contact John Page @ 21st Century Muscle Cars if your in Dallas

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monnieh, I'LL put a heads and cam package on your car for $10k less! What does it consist of? Heads, cam, throttle bodies, headers, roller rockers? A few hundies for gaskets and bolts? No prob! The labor is easy!

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welllllll, sorta. We have 21rst Century Musclecars. John's son-in-law John's place. They don't do much for Vipers. They mainly stick to Corvettes. I'm thinking more along the lines of a Doug Levin or Sean Roe kinda shop. My offer still stands on the room fellas!

John who?

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John who?

Lingenfelter

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John who?

Lingenfelter

Did he ever recover fully from his accident?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Lingenfelter's son's name is John Paige. He own's 21st Century Musclecars. It's a really nice place, and they are LPE authorized, but like LPE, the prices are pretty steep. Great work, but steep.

OP
OP
S

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Florida, cough up a tuner for Texas and I'll stop the rain!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is it about Florida? I thought most people down there drove around with their turn signals on all the time.
OK Florida, cough up a tuner for Texas and I'll stop the rain!
Ok if we do ......He will be so busy the first few years training all those Texans ( God know they is so many) to drive with their turn signals on all the time, he won't have any time to tune your cars. It is a secret....but that is why we have (FL) so many tuners because Florida had so many people to train....Also the elderly are slow learners.
Cudaman :usa:

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Monnieh, I'LL put a heads and cam package on your car for $10k less! What does it consist of? Heads, cam, throttle bodies, headers, roller rockers? A few hundies for gaskets and bolts? No prob! The labor is easy!

OK nitros boy, you learned on youR yellow RT? :)

BTW: I got some software that can test your rear sims if you are still worried about them functioning properly.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No nitrous! All motor! I'm done with nitrous on Vipers. I'm gonna do a blower on this one. Software, huh? That's cool! How do you test them? I'd love to do that!