Five Spoke Chrome Wheels

CDELL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone who could tell me how much are a set of 5 spoke chrome wheels for a 94

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 918 bucks on E-bay for 4 "like new" condition 5 spokes. They were grey in color with polished lip.
To chrome them at CalChrome was 175 bucks per piece, including centercaps.
Some 5 spokes are polished, some painted (yellow, white) some have the greyish color. Take a pick.

Gotta love your interior Adam, I saw it at Chucks, awesome!!!

Lauri

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 918 bucks on E-bay for 4 "like new" condition 5 spokes. They were grey in color with polished lip.
To chrome them at CalChrome was 175 bucks per piece, including centercaps.
Some 5 spokes are polished, some painted (yellow, white) some have the greyish color. Take a pick.

Gotta love your interior Adam, I saw it at Chucks, awesome!!!

Lauri

Thanks Lauri, How did your head gasket job come out..I'm sure Chuck did as great a job on yours as he did on mine!

See you at the next get together.

adam

OP
OP
C

CDELL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the imput I stand corrected I guess the 98 wheels are polished and not chrome but give a chrome appearance. I guess only seen pictures of them. I'am still trying to decide between a 94 and 98 with about 9,000 to 10,000 difference in price but 98 has polished wheels and extended warranty and the improvements during the four years. On the other hand I will use the car only a couple thousand miles per year.

Appreciate any help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets