Paxton Supercharger Dyno Results

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We finished our install on a 2002 GTS yesterday. We added Corsa Cat- Back, colder plugs and did some minor tuning. This cast piston engine is completely stock and made a best run of 586 rwhp and 555 rwtrq and worst (hot soak) 560rwhp and 545rwtrq. It looks like a little tweeking has big benefits. Out of the box we average 530rwhp or a 35% increase. Peak power and torque were at 5900 to 6000 rpm and big gains were seen starting at 3000 rpm. I will have the dyno sheets on our web site www.dcperformanceinc.com shortly.

Thanks,
Dan Cragin
DC Performance
The Viper Shop
3370 So. Livonia Ave
Los Angeles Ca.
310-841-6996
310-925-9579 (tech line)

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are very impressive numbers through stock cats and headers. Way to go! What do you use for fuel and timing adjustment? Do new injectors come with the Paxton kit or are you on your own for fuel?

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Dan! :) Is that the red one with white stripes you showed me wed. morning?? Beautiful looking install. I cant wait to see the dyno sheets.
Now hurry up with mine!!! :laugh: JUST KIDDING! :laugh: Please take your sweet time :cool:

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very encouraging. I am definietly interested.

Does the intercooler cause the engine to run hotter? - I assume airflow is reduced to the radiator due to the intercooler.