Considering ordering a 2004???

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious of the thoughts on the SRT? I am considering ordering a 2004 and wanted to hear some input?

thanks for any insights

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Roof! I will be one of the first persons standing in line for a new WHITE 2004. Just waiting for the chance to get my order in. Mine will see a custom red interior and end up with red "Comp Coupe" style stripes. While I love my 2003 Silver SRT, the white/red combination is something I've always wanted to do with a Viper.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

I have been very pleasantly surprised with our SRT. The car seems to be getting stronger the more I drive it and the brakes are incredible. Fit and finish seems a lot better than our GTS and even though the car seems to get less "stop and stare" gawking...the people that do know what it is have actually chased me down to get a look at it. I plan on taking it out this summer to the local course track here and taking some driving schools...oughta be a great chance to see how well the car can track. I am going to install a rollbar so doing some cutting on the car is in the future :(

Can't wait to get my car back from Doug...but the SRT has been extremely enjoyable and I plan on keeping it.

CStegall

CaboViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An awesome car. The handling and braking are incredible. I definitely recommend you buy one. I think your be very happy with the experience@