Help! License Plate Frame

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea where I can find this license plate?
225P4010028-small-med.jpg

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got one identical to the one in the photograph from Lightspeed Auto. He has one on E-Bay right now (item#2418668416) for $12.99 + s&h. It looks great! Very high quality...good luck! :usa:

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want the "Porsches for breakfast, Ferraris for lunch", order it from Ivan ** and support a VCA club. Perfect fit and you can't beat the price!!
From a previous post:

"Yes!! We have the almost famous license plate holders that say: "Porsches for Breakfast, Ferraris for Lunch" They are made of excellent high quality black plastic, with the words, and 2 Viper logos up top, one in each corner, in white. It can be yours for only $10, shipping included. Just send a check or money order to: VCA South Florida, P.O.Box 415179, Miami Beach, FL 33141-5179. Thanks for your support!!

Ivan **"

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, on MY car! Click on my avatar for another view.

It is from VOI4. On the top it states 4th Viper Owner's Invitational, Orlando, Florida and the dates. It was part of the goody bag.

OP
OP
L

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RT/ED, thanks! I got a bid in on it now.

Viper_SRT, I absolutely love that plate frame! If you ever decide to part ways with it, let me know and I'll take it of your hands. :D

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone have any problems with the fit on RT/10s? I actually had to trim my license plate a little so it doesn't scratch up the paint :mad: I held up a buddies plate frame for his car and it didn't fit at all :confused:

Reaction score
Yes, on MY car! Click on my avatar for another view.

It is from VOI4. On the top it states 4th Viper Owner's Invitational, Orlando, Florida and the dates. It was part of the goody bag.

Hmmm, I have one of those still wrapped in plastic sitting on the shelf. :) You know us POSERS.... :)