Another owner sings the praises of JonB & PartsRack

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was in a bind recently and needed a transmission back-up switch (like $27). No one local had one, so I called JonB at PartsRack and he sent one out Priority Mail at a price that was unbelievable!! Yes Jon you have earned my business. Hopefully you will soon make some "real" mony when I do my hi-flow cat mod.
I have for years heard all that JonB this and JonB that, well let me tell ya, he IS the MAN!!!
THANKS AGAIN Jon!

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I can't afford new HRE's or one of those $4k "real" orders Jon is usually working on when I call. LOL!

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Hi Jon I would like to buy an exhaust from you"

Jon: "Look buddy I got a guy on the other line ordering $4,000 (four THOUsand) dollars worth of stuff. So call back."

So I called Corsa. Eliminate the middle man.

Keith Wins

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon: "Look buddy I got a guy on the other line ordering $4,000 (four THOUsand) dollars worth of stuff. So call back."

Keith Wins

Did Jon really say that?

Austin

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont mean to mud sling, but yes. Once to me and once to my Girlfriend. Im just trying to balance out the opinions to average.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keith Wins

I've heard similar three out of three times that I called. I too am searching for alternative methods of acquisition. I DO NOT like being shuffled off and put on hold, not EVERY time, come on get real. Others don't do that and they have fantastic businesses. Just a little friendly input from a real world customer here.

OP
OP
V

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey look, the guy sent me a freakin $27 dollar switch Priority Mail for FARKIN FREE! Thats the only point I am making here, that I got some good service from a supporting vendor.
The guy did a good thing for me and I'm just thanking him in this Viper owner's public forum. I'll throw some bidness his way in the future. Make whatever out of it that you wish.....
End of story.
Have a nice day

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing is for free. That was the hook. Now that he has your business he can upcharge everything by 27 dollars.

Am I being cynical?

:)

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never met Jon, but he has always gone out of his way to help me out when I've been in a jam. Even with the $27.00 dollar stuff. Thumbs up from me.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its cool that he helped you out when you were in need. IMO I think that, NO matter how much you spend, $4.00 or $4,000.00 you should always be treated with the same respect as the customer that is spending $4,000.00 (or more). You never know, you could get some money and want to blow it all on mods totaling WAY over 4K dollars. That would be money that they would loose because of respect for you the customer.

Austin

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey look, the guy sent me a freakin $27 dollar switch Priority Mail for FARKIN FREE! Thats the only point I am making here, that I got some good service from a supporting vendor.
The guy did a good thing for me and I'm just thanking him in this Viper owner's public forum. I'll throw some bidness his way in the future. Make whatever out of it that you wish.....
End of story.
Have a nice day

That's great that he did that, and the other help he has given fellow viper owners is great too. However, there is a history of the "put-on-hold, got-a-big-deal-on-the-other-line" activity mentioned herein (e.g., I personally experienced).

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll acknowledge up front I'm a fan of JonB and PartsRack...

And I just bought $4000 worth of wheels and tires...

And I was asked if I could hold while he finished up with another customer first...

In my experience with JonB, it's been first come, first served, $27 or $4000...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets