I am now a Viper Owner, too! 1994 RT/10

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I may be starting off with a Gen 1, but at least I am starting off :) Just took delivery of the beast today. And no car payments, which is what I wanted. Here are some BEFORE shots of the car (and me) taken earlier today. The car is being worked on (some exhaust work, brakes, new wheels, adding A/C, wing, etc.) I will post photos of the after shots when I pick it back up on the 21st. Oh yeah, notice how at 6'3, I stick way up out of the car -- so adding a seat lowering kit, too.

Manny

My Z06 and Viper face off.

You must be registered for see images

A little photoshop blurring -- yeah, I ****, I know.

More photoshop action, trying to cut out the ugly back ground and focus on the pretty part in the front... oh, and the car too! ;)

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Manny! I'm sure you'll have as much fun driving the Viper as I did. Make sure that car gets driven and doesn't end up a "garage queen" See you at the track.
-Jonathan

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jonathan, you really did take very good care of this car. I'll probably see you out at the track next month some time. Not sure if I will take this car and take it somewhat easy my first time out in the car, or take the Z06 out and hit it really hard. I'll have it figured out by then. I know I don't want to turn this car into a track car though -- I do want to take it to the track at least once though, just to see what it can do, without having to worry about getting a ticket or crash into something.

Manny

Congratulations Manny! I'm sure you'll have as much fun driving the Viper as I did. Make sure that car gets driven and doesn't end up a "garage queen" See you at the track.
-Jonathan

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation.
How do you like the Viper? I'm sure, It's much much better than the Vette.

Eric.

To be honest with you, I have about 5 mins of driving experience in the car, however, I just love the way it looks compared to the Vette. I really, really like the RT/10's, much more so than the coupes, and I really like the side pipes on the Gen I's. I'm happy -- I got what seems to be a great car and am making the few changes that I think it needs, to make me happy. It has the Borla exhaust on it now, but I am adding 3" hi-flow cats to it as well.

Manny

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh what fun. Congrats. Sure is a sharp looking Viper. Much fun and safe driving to you.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride. Looks like she's in good shape. Do you think you smile more in the Viper than the vette? Lol.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your gonna love it !!! I have 500 miles on mine and my face hurts from Grinning!! The Viper is COOL!!!

Best of Luck, Dave!!! :D :D :D :cool:

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Don, it was my RT/10 that Manny purchased and yes it has the Mopar double-bubble hard top. I just got lazy and didn't put the sport cap back on. I already have seller's remorse!
-Jonathan

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: I am now a Viper Owner, too! 1994 RT/10

Congrats on the new ride...!!!
Welcome to the Viper Nation..!!!
BTW: Do you realize you got the best Year/ Color combo..?
Red 94's are known to be the fastest of all :)
Cheers,

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I am now a Viper Owner, too! 1994 RT/10

congrats and hopefully soon I can say the same.

good luck with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper