posting pictures, again sorry!?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my gallery set up. I wrote up a nice long(took me 20 mins) post, and then wanted to post a couple pictures. Went to my media section to get the photos's properties etc, came back and my post was all erased! gone!

so how to I post pictures out of my media gallery into a post? I have to be missing something. Not great at this stuff so any help would be appreciated!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean you post was all erased? You mean your post here in the forums or your gallery?

If you want to post from the media gallery, right click on the image and then copy the URL of the image and paste it into your message with [im g] and [/im g] tags (no spaces) around the url.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My post was erased when I went into member gallery and tried to cut and paste the image. When I paged back my written post was gone. i am going to check it out and see what I did wrong here in a bit when my son takes his nap!

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I know what you mean... Flipping back and forth is pretty tedious if you are only using a single browser window.

Sometimes using the "BACK" button will get you back to the post you were working on - but not always (just my experience).

I think the easiest way to do this (make a post with embedded images) is to have two browser windows open, 1 for your post and the second logged into the media gallery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave