Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this one is def my favorite so far :p
You must be registered for see images

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it have to be our own Viper? Cus if not, I have a few I'd like to share. I'll definitly get to it tonight if I'm not on the phone (which is rare) and my stepdad isn't online (which is even more rare).

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are they posers Chuck? They aren't pretending to be racing or anything. You aren't jealous because their Vipers are scrath- and rubber-free? Just kiddin. Next we're gonna have a favorite video thread, then you can definitly call out some posers. :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, the SRT ain't track legal yet. And I don't have a spare Viper like everybody in Florida. ;) The GTS, however, was track legal and driven as such more than once:

PS. I noticed you were going so fast that you blew the spectator right out of their chair...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
305IM000011.JPG

My favorite so far is this one. Took this as I walked into showroom floor for first time. I was like, I mean it was like.....BOOOOOINGGGG! I have only had my car a month or so....Bad weather and work has only allowed me to put 200 or so miles. :(

This image reminds me of that glorious day when I became a Viper Owner.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taken the day she arrived. :D

Magic, I LOVE that color. Do you happen to know the paint code for that? That is honestly one of the most beautiful GEN 1 RT's I have ever seen. Good choice!

Austin

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin,

I do not know the exact paint code but I know that the brand of paint is (and forgive me if I butcher the spelling) Sickens. I could probably find it if I did some digging, but I figure if I have anything done, they'd just match whatever's on there anyway.

Thanks for the compliment!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MagicBoy: Your welcome.

SnakeBitten: Thats a fine black beauty you have there. One good looking RT! Where did you get the seat belt covers?

Austin

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never gotten a really good picture of my Viper. I have gone out a couple of times with the intent of getting a good shot, but never seem to find the right setting, angle or light, so this will have to do.

--- Ken

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So said Austin

SnakeBitten: Where did you get the seat belt covers?

The belt pads are from Snake Oyl, JonB at PartsRack has them too...

Ya ever hit the Seabrook Beach Club or Mary Belles??? Clear Lake is where I hang out when in Houston...large population of rippers (Heartbreakers ain't bad either)...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SankeBitten: The Seabrook Beach Club is not even 2 miles from my house same goes for Mary Belles. Thanks for the belt cover info. My sisters friend works at Mary Belles. Heartbreakers huh? lol... :D

Austin

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike is that a Bru-Trough(sp?) on the outer banks???

Great pics...
Yup :D and I was not posing, I was actually getting some Brew :p lmao

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shot this one over the weekend and kinda like it...

Wow this one is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :eek: :eek:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this is my first attempt at posting pictures. Sorry for the darkness, it was an overcast day and I am learning.

3254_vipers.jpg

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one of the best pics with a group of Vipers, Snake. Thanks for sharing!!!

BTW, what color is your Mach I??? Would love to see that in there with those snakes and the Cobra replica!

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipervilla, the Mach I is red, with the flat black hood, spoilers and back window grille. The Cobra replica is blue with white stripes like the '96. I'll try to post a pic showing how I get all six into my 3 stall garage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth