Viper friendly e-check in Ohio?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of a Viper friendly place to get e-check done? I was going to just get a collector plate, but it looks like that could take the whole Summer to get approved. I figured I might be better off getting the car e-checked and working on the collector plate for next year. Car is bone stock. Any place I can just get the sniffer? Every time I let those aholes put one of my cars on the dyno they F it up. Got some nice new scratches on the Steath around the gas door when the tested it last week. Last time they did my Mustang the punk was getting rubber between gears and missed third! Help!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I moved to Ohio rather than Pissi...Michigan. Come on fellas, help the man out. You guys up in Suckyland know of a place he could go? YOU STARTED THIS, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! All in good fun, I don't hate/dislike/etc. MI.

How does someone miss third when they aren't performance driving? At least it wasn't like my friend! Guy in a SVT Mustang (not sure what year) asked my friend if he wanted to drive, and asked if he knew manual. My friend lies and says yes, stalled it twice. He was hopeless when I let him try to roll out of my driveway almost a year ago in my Mazda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper