ROE SC NUMBERS are in

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you get when you slap a pair of Jeff Morys cylinder heads,a Sean Roe supercharger with the 8 LB pulley,T&D rockers,JE pistons,Oneill Rods, 50 LB injectors,two bosch fuel pumps,Arrow racing machine work, Larry Macedo's tuning help,and it's all assembled by John Edwards?????? 734 foot pounds of torque and 729.5 HP. These are corrected numbers. OH ya...93 octane.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. It's great to see people out pushing the edge of the envelope with the Roe blower; what you learn should benefit all of us running that blower at some point. Please post a dyno sheet if you can.

Questions: 1) What compression are you running?; 2) Is it still a 488?; 3) Can you tell whether you're running into efficiency problems at high rpm either because the blower is running out of steam or the air charge is getting too hot? (I assume you're not using any form of charge cooling); 4) How long until you try a smaller pulley? :)

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We knocked the compression down .5 still running 488 cid We never ran into an efficiency problem on the big end. We are still running it too rich at hight RPM but we will fine tune that on a chassis dyno when we have more time on engine. If any one needs any thing please contact me as needed

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didn't mention anyhting about a cam is it the stock cam. Great numbers lets get it to the drag strip and tickle the very LOOOOW tens. :eek:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THose are some great numbers on pump gas! Is this rear wheel HP or Flywheel? WHat did your car put out before you put the SC'er on? Have fun with that beast!

S

SUN RA KAT

Those numbers are good enough to be a YELLOW Viper. If your Viper isn't YELLOW, I hereby proclaim it is honorary YELLOW.

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention that we are using the STOCK 708 camshaft. I know that this is a limiting factor when it comes to making HP. I will wait and see what kind of info comes about over the next few months and change it over the winter. I should also mention that I will be putting on the Comp Coupe exhaust.
As far as a management system I am using the VEC 2 from Roe. External pumps and filter. Seems to work great.

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott,we are using the stock 98 cam not 01...But I know with a cam change we will make more and more and more power

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a dyno sheet? and what were your #s before the blower. Thanx.

Mike

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,,But what is a PM Sorry, new to this computer stuff. And I would like to post the Dyno sheet if some one could tell me how.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,,But what is a PM Sorry, new to this computer stuff. And I would like to post the Dyno sheet if some one could tell me how.

I sent you a pm to explain what it is. J/K. At the top of any page here just to the left of "Summary" you will see a little envelope flashing which will take you to your "private message."

Also you can go to "My Home" at the top and review, send, or delete any messages you may have.

ps - I can post the dyno chart if you need someone to. [email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth