Drag race video of Viper vs Slk Amg!!

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was a drag race, just not at the strip lol ;) Btw the first visible green sign is the 1/4 mile mark. The Slk is running more boost with other modds on drag radials. Since the first race was not for $$ he sandbagged the launch. I slept at the line and shifted very easy as well :p I'm not sure but I think that amg is in the mid to high 12s so it was a good race :cool:
Gts Vs Amg

S

SUN RA KAT

Nice video. Next time race in daylight so we can see it better!

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"well it was a drag race, just not at the strip"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant stop in middle of highway during daylight or I would :p These races were at 2am ;)

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D That was fun! Keep 'em coming! :D

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, those are hid lights. I also have hids for fogs which are much brighter than headlights :cool:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great stuff! Thanks Mike.
BTW- You're one sick puppy!

Austin, don't know what Mike's got but Sean Roe makes an excellent HID headlight conversion kit. Expensive but it's the real thing!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir, your a nice guy brother..Your just living to close to the edge.. I guess you didn't learn your lesson goig to jones beach. Take it to thetrack bro, your gonna kill someone....

Tony

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was it just me or did you not see anybody else out there either? i mean i hate to make this into another street racing debate, but come on. both guys in both cars knew what they were getting into, and therefore, were not indangering any INNOCENT people, just themselves. i dont see anything wrong with what they did.......

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great stuff! Thanks Mike.
BTW- You're one sick puppy!

Austin, don't know what Mike's got but Sean Roe makes an excellent HID headlight conversion kit. Expensive but it's the real thing!

Thanks City! :laugh:

Austin

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT! Are we good? :D

Say, has AlexRedSnake seen this vid? :p

alexWS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another great vid!

I love how it sounds when you let off the gas...what is your exhaust setup?

Keep the vids coming, I can see how your shifting improves with each one :)

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,I'm going to the track tomorow morning to crash the Corvette challenge at English Town. I'm not a big fan of drag racing, infact my car is setup for raod racing with a track allignment from Woodhouse. I'm going to see if I can better my measly 116mph traps :mad:

Thanx Alex, I have Borlas without cats. I cant wait to do headers and maybe a bad *** cam :D I see you noticed that my shifting has improved thank God lol!!

Hey citysnake, are you going to that viper breakfast this sunday. I hope you do, I'm dying to see your car and get a ride pleazzzzzze :)

Austin my hid kit was only $550 (each) installed at a friends shop in Li. Once you get your car, I get you a deal on a set if you'd like.

J Smith I dont get your comment or joke, I'm sorry but my head is baked from all the sun I've been getting lately lol.

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT! Are we good? :D

Say, has AlexRedSnake seen this vid? :p
The best quote was by my friend in the amg in the second race " oh he hit 3rd you're done" lol.
Who is Alexredsanke btw?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
AlexRedSnake's mom has a S55 or something or other, and he says it is faster than an SRT, or at least from a roll. Maybe it is, I don't know, or even really care. Its just great to see the GTS kickin' some AMG butt!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Smith I dont get your comment or joke, I'm sorry but my head is baked from all the sun I've been getting lately lol.

It looked like in the first run there was a slight right hander on your closed course 1/4 :D . We have alot of those as well. My meager attempt to post some humor. Enjoyed the video.

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lmao :p I totally tought that you meant stripes not strips that's why I was confused :eek: the turn btw is well beyond the 1/4 mi marker ;) everyone gets off of it, while I take that turn at full speed :p

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******]!!!!!! Someone tell me how to make these movies work on a Mac!!!

You can't, because Microsoft refuses to release the WM9 codec on any other platform. MPEG is a much better open format, but since that botched abortion MS calls MovieMaker doesn't save in anything other than WM, most people importing small videos don't bother converting the files for those of us on minority platforms.

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AlexRedSnake's mom has a S55 or something or other, and he says it is faster than an SRT, or at least from a roll. Maybe it is, I don't know, or even really care. Its just great to see the GTS kickin' some AMG butt!

Hey now!!! ;)

REMIX

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, I hope you had someone in your car too because having Rob in the AMG must have added at least 95 lbs to his car. :p

Great video’s, Rob it turning into a pro. Make sure you tell use what you run at English town. Good luck!

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Aaron, it was a fair race, I had a lightwieght in my car too :p

The only reason I use a window encoder is because it would take me forever to upload videos, and I find the quality best with avi, not mpeg formats. I hate to do low quality videos, what's the point?? Maybe I will put them all on a dvd and mail it to you Maui Viper, let me know :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235