long time member...just got around to registering

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
long time member just getting around to register...been enjoying the room for years...one of pembertons posse,hello all. :usa:

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah monnieh Im from wilmington,proud graduate of ECU class of 80 and UNC class of 86...big pirate club member,go to all the games possible...new coach this year,ought to be exciting...still trying to figure out the picture posting procedure,I have several of my GTS after finalizing mods...thanks for the welcome guys...need to give Tony a.k.a. vipermad a raise,he does a good job...thanks again

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah monnieh Im from wilmington,proud graduate of ECU class of 80 and UNC class of 86...big pirate club member,go to all the games possible...new coach this year,ought to be exciting...still trying to figure out the picture posting procedure,I have several of my GTS after finalizing mods...thanks for the welcome guys...need to give Tony a.k.a. vipermad a raise,he does a good job...thanks again

Get your work done by Tom Sessions? Part of the NC VCA?

OP
OP
P

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes Tom Sessions has worked on my stuff for years though lately I cant get him to hook me up ,been giving him hell about it too.Good guy though and if you live in iowa he will gladly work on your viper,lol.I wish VIR was possible but family birthdays and church commitment makin a punk outta me.Hope everyone has fun,was there in march with pemberton,woodhouse and others,beautiful facility.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth