HaHa Just saw this somewhere else, Happy Birthday

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is an old man.......that poor soul........works his butt off to keep our snakes running.......felt sorry for the way he looked so I promised to take him out to dinner this weekend. I might throw in a walking stick too. <font color="blue"> </font>

Bindy

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry ..... I hope you had a GOOD birthday!

Ward Reasoner AKA Cudaman :usa:

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Larry, for your next birthday maybe we will take you back out on the boat, but this time we will wait for a full hurricane, rather than the severe thunderstorm we went out in, hey at least you didn't have to fix the boat. Happy Birthday.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Fuelman update your profile.....no drone until full throttle then ear plugs provided.

Cudaman :usa:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John..... Provide Larry with warm waterproof gloves so he won't have " frozen" hands......Larry can't wrench with his feet !!!

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
John..... Provide Larry with warm waterproof gloves so he won't have " frozen" hands......Larry can't wrench with his feet !!!

I've seen him use his feat taking out trannys, he can do it. I'll bring gloves next time so I don't have to listen to him wimper about it being cold in Florida in July.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys! I really had a great time on the river even though it rained all day. So what if I've been out of work all week with pneumonia, the boat trip was well worth it to say the least...LOL

Thanks Tony! Bring your car down and we'll figure her out unless you already have that under control?