Get Pictures of You in Action

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am starting a new company that does action pictures. I am doing this to try to help put myself through college. I am a recent licensed photographer. I am going to try to make an apperance at the next few Viperdays and hopefully the finals. What I am thinking about doing is taking numerous on and off track photos and selling them at the end of the day. I was wondering how interested people would be to get this done? I was thinking about matting and framing your picture with an engraved plaque in the frame for you to take home? I am not sure what the cost would be. Let me know what you all think and I'll start making plans!
Feel free to contact me at 330-472-3783
Thanks

bill

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great but I can tell you that if it is a bit pricey people will not go for it as much. Personally if it is nice I would be very interested but we must think of the majority.

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping to charge under $50.00 for each photo framed and matted. If someone did not want their picture framed I would probaly sell them for the 15-20 area depending on the size! Not sure yet have to look at cost.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds nice, but you will already have some stiff competition out there taking photos. Most people including myself just like a CD burned up with event digital files of our vehicle. I've seen some pretty elaborite stuff out there. The equipment alone could put you through college. I've never checked but I would suspect most tracks do have a local professional photographer that pays the track a percentage of there sales for exclusive shooting rights. I'll have my 2003 one lap car at Putnam Park Viperdays, feel free to shoot away.

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier Daddy I'll see you there I am entering my car in that viperdays event. I am new to this so I am trying to pay for college and get some cool parts for the viper at the same time. Right now I am looking at rims and exhaust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets