2004 SRT10 orders will be taken........

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

I know, ARGH @##$%^&, it is a pain - I can't take it much longer. I guess it will get even worse, once we get our VIN# assigned i.e. what does that status code mean, when is it ready, when can I pick it up etc..

Any news you guys hear is appreciated.

Also please ask them at PVO what is going on with YELLOW ?????

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a Vette, you'll at least get it the same year you order it.
I wouldn't put money on that one. I ordered my Chevy truck and it took 6 months to deliver and its not like it was hand made. Just ordered with options.

racer rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just ordered and 04' Viper on Friday from a Dodge dealer here in Las Vegas. I was guaranteed that it will be here in two months. I can't wait!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word at the factory tour on Friday was 3 more weeks of 2003 production, which works out to final day of August 22, 2003. There were 120-150 completed Vipers in the shipping area, and it was a beautiful sight! I looked at the VIN on one of the cars coming down the line....a black one. It was 1886. At any rate, you would certainly think orders should be taken very soon!!
Bill

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am waiting for my 2004 order to be placed. The mighty Bill P. will take care of it as soon as he can. Right Hans?

I am used to the Chevy model year timetable. There have been '04 Corvettes on the lot of a couple weeks now.

I'll just hold my horses. I just bought a new house and made sure I bought one with a three car garage so my wife won't have to park her car in the driveway any more, hehehe!

Can't wait to see that two piece tonneau top on the SRT 10 I read about.
Dave

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FASTRNU,

ARGH @#$, the wait is soooo loong. I am currently on biz in Brazil and have kind of been incommunicado the past 3 weeks. I have no news to reoprt from King Bill yet. I will be back on Sunday and will call my trusted friend om Monday.
Bill, embrace yourself for one of my looong crying talks - unless you have good news (hehe).

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hans,
Maybe we can make it a three way phone call and we can both pi$$ and moan at him at the same time!!

If this keeps up we'll get ours about the same time the '03s started being delivered!

My wife is itching to redo our kitchen and master bathtroom. I hope I can place my order soon so the funds are committed.

Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62