(Houston) Vette vs Viper Shootout @ HRP

JRod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am posting this here, as I have seen it on some of the Corvette sites, and on a few of the forums here. But I think this is probably the forum for it.

----------------------------

This is my first post to your forum and would like to propose a Viper vs Z06 race day at Houston Raceway Park. I will post the same message on the Z06Vette site. I own a 2003 Electron Blue Z06 and think it would be a great evening to meet people that drive the same type of cars I like to own and drive - (American Made, High Horsepower, 2 Seat, and great sounding exhaust). This is not meant to be a grudge match or prove who has the fastest car, just an opportunity for people to get together and race their cars. I'm not a fan of street racing and have never had the opportunity to run a viper in the quarter. So I propose August 29th at 5:30 PM at Houston Raceway Park; we meet at the track, chat about our cars, and RACE. The cost is $15 for racing and $8 for spectators. The staging lanes close at 10:45 PM, so this should give us plenty of time to run our cars. Please respond to let me know if your are interested and I will handle all the correspondance between sites.

Look forward to meeting you at the track.

CoopZ06

----------------------------