Kansas City - Friday Nights at Dean and Delucas Town Center

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

We meet at Dean & Delucas every Friday at 7pm. This is in the Town Center area off of 119th Street. Come out with your car (and spouse) and join us for for a bite to eat. It is a nice quiet place with outdoor seating next to the cars. This is not a club sponsored event, all types of cars are welcome.

Hope to see you at D&D,

Jerry Dobson
98 Viper GTS

From a recent gathering:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Tracy... You guys can't be that far :)

We will be meeting at Dean & Delucas this Friday again at 7pm. This is not a club sponsored event, all types of cars are welcome. Last Friday the NSX guys out did the Viper guys. Five NSX's showed up. They left early and few more Vipers rolled in. This Friday should be a real strong turnout. I need to post some pictures from last Friday. This thing is getting bigger every week.

Chris P said that he will try and make it this time in his Ferrari F40. We hope to see some of the other Ferrari guys.

The Lotus guys are always there.

I have gotten confirmation that CarTunz will be taping this coming Friday. This is a local Time Warner Cable TV show. It is a car / hot rod / motorcycle show. The interviewer is our very own Chris Marshall.

Jerry Dobson

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice place to eat, wish i was closer. i visit kc three to four times a yr since i moved away in 95, love that town

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mojo, Let me know if you ever come into town.

Hey guys,

Looks like the weather should be perfect tomorrow night. The only problem is that is we are loosing sun. It gets dark around 8pm now. This month we will loose over an hour of sunlight…… So not too many 7pm cruises left.

Hope to see you guys there,

Jerry Dobson
98 Viper GTS

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

We normally meet at Dean & Delucas every Friday at 7pm. This is in the Town Center area off of Roe and 119th Street.

We are moving the meet to Fenton’s…..right next door. Fenton’s has outdoor seating if the weather is nice. Some of us are getting tired of the limited selection at D&D and want some real food.

Meeting time will now begin at 6:30pm. It is dark out by 7:30 and we need to meet a little earlier. Come now, summer is almost over.

As always, if it rains or looks bad out, many of us don’t show up.

Jerry Dobson
98 Viper GTS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets